Honored Contributor

Dont forget that SHQ is also running a special if you spend $75 in one beauty order on the SHQ CC, shipping is free and this applies to price before 10% off, great deal.

Honored Contributor

The 2 TTTV;s were exceptional steals, the Dermapeel alone was a $60 value and the CR is a $66 value on its own.

Honored Contributor
On 7/28/2014 SeaGal said:

I am glad to hear that wagirl, whenever I see you posting, I always hope you are feeling better. Take good care, I know you do! Smile

So nice of you! Are you ready for some football!!!{#emotions_dlg.w00t} Where are you in Wa state--I'm in Woodinville.

Respected Contributor

wagirl I am so ready for some football, next Thursday the 7th is the first pre season game. We are going to the Denver Broncos house, I wonder if they will roll out the welcome mat for us or throw tomatoes. That wil be interesting anyway!

I am in Seattle, dont really want to pin point my area but yah, I'm here! I heard on the news last evening the Blue Angels are going to buzz the Space Needle today at noon, what a thrill that will be for the downtown crowd!

Anyway, its nice to see you and I always think of Woodinville when I do, thats such a pretty area. I havent been there in a couple years and I bet it has really grown. I'm sure the city folks are movin in on your space eh!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Oh I wanted to ask what you got this visit and say there was no price break in shipping if you got more then one like item in the same order but I still feel it was a good deal that they even dropped it for his anniversary to begin with.

Honored Contributor
On 7/29/2014 SeaGal said:

wagirl I am so ready for some football, next Thursday the 7th is the first pre season game. We are going to the Denver Broncos house, I wonder if they will roll out the welcome mat for us or throw tomatoes. That wil be interesting anyway!

I am in Seattle, dont really want to pin point my area but yah, I'm here! I heard on the news last evening the Blue Angels are going to buzz the Space Needle today at noon, what a thrill that will be for the downtown crowd!

Anyway, its nice to see you and I always think of Woodinville when I do, thats such a pretty area. I havent been there in a couple years and I bet it has really grown. I'm sure the city folks are movin in on your space eh!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Oh I wanted to ask what you got this visit and say there was no price break in shipping if you got more then one like item in the same order but I still feel it was a good deal that they even dropped it for his anniversary to begin with.

Seattle is close enough for me to know where you are---Yes, Woodinville has grown--tons of winery's and brewery's everywhere.

I got some concealers sticks, the Orchid gel set and a 5 piece set for under $25 that was a great deal. And yes, $2.99 s/h is alot better than the $6 s/h. And SHQ doesn't charge tax--yet----so that is good. Go Hawks!!!!

Super Contributor

Watching the Mally TSV today made me realize just how great the Skinn bargains including the lower shipping were...I can't believe how low some of the prices were. That $2.99 shipping charge really made a huge difference for me.

I got my hair cut today & even my stylist commented on how my chin looked so much firmer. I've been using Chin Up for approx 5 weeks & it's like I had a chin lift.

We both looked in the mirror & she commented that there is NO way that I am 20 years older than she is...(she's 42 & I just turned 63 (2) weeks ago).

I really have to say that Skinn has made a huge difference in my entire face & neck.

My elevens (11) & marionette lines are virtually gone & even the lines above my lips are fading.

For those of you that are just trying Skinn, I hope you have as good results as I have had.

Dimitri Rocks!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Regular Contributor
On 7/27/2014 BeckiWV said:

I ordered Chin Up and then a bunch of makeup including smudge sticks (lips/eyes), the corrector/concealer stick, orchid gel set with the primer, mascara and I forget what else. Can't wait to get it all. I really like his makeup (especially the smudge sticks), and I absolutely cannot live without Chin Up.

Which version of the chin up do you use?

Super Contributor
On 7/27/2014 SeaGal said:

Maren, I didnt know that or I would have bought 2 of the fusion brushes. I hem hawed on Friday when I bought it but didnt want to pay 6.00 s&h on 2 light weight brushes. And now they are sold out!! I got one tho.

Wenfen, Dimitri would get a kick out of that, being our dealer lol!! I think I am going to call them too and thank them for acting so fast on the survey. I noticed the clothing s&h is down to 4.99 instead of the 6.99 there too. Very nice, I bet they will surely make it up in more sales.

eta~ Maren, they charged shipping on like products, I got 2 DWP TTVs (in one order) and they charged s&h on both. Anyway, it will be intersting to see if they keep their beauty at 2.99 but I have a feeling it was just for his anniversary. I noticed clothing went down to 4.99, I bet beauty will be that too. Still better then it was before the survey! Smile

I may be offering faulty reports, although I heard them say it a couple of times. Didn't hear them say it for the TTV, though. Maybe it was just certain products?

I wasn't marathon-ing because I really didn't need anything and seem to be spending my money elsewhere. :-)

Did you see the video posted with Dimitri using the *SOMETHING* gym?

ETA Here's the link --it'll put a smile on your face. :-) Actually, you'll have to cut and paste.

http://community.qvc.com/forums/beauty-banter/topic/461630/postid/9565211/re-dimitri-james-trying-ou...

Valued Contributor

Those who may have ordered later in the evening, have they shipped your items yet? All my other ones have shipped except the two sets I ordered after 5 Sunday still say in process.

BTW Maren and SeaGal I ordered another Maxi dress from them today (have two same style and am really loving them) Anyway the shipping on that brand Kate and Mallory was 2.99 and then $5 off price for the 2nd one.