Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn world launch product

[ Edited ]

You can bet on the retinol appearing in the Cream, @Krissy_1968 .  That serum is full of it and is his offering that offers the most.  One of the reasons I've always loved it.  Luckily, my skin has never needed a prescriptive form.  It's just always been my go-to for nourishment and extra hydration for me dry skin.  Drinks it up like a sponge!Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Regular Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece Hydro-Vital Hydration & Color Collection 

Hydro-Vital Serum, Ice Depuffing Eye Moisture Balm, Hydro-Vital Cream, and Don't Budge" Waterproof Cream Eye Shadows, price right now is $56.00                        Skinn Cosmetics - Friday, April 22, 2016 at 10:00 PM ET

Honored Contributor

311-412.jpg

311-412 Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece Hydro-Vital Hydration & Color Collection

SET INCLUDES:
Hydro-Vital Serum - Deep Moisture Replenishing Treatment - 2 oz
Ice Depuffing Eye Moisture Balm - 0.12 oz
Hydro-Vital Cream - Deep Moisture Replenishing Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
"Don't Budge" Waterproof Cream Eye Shadows - 0.21 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Dry and dehydrated skin can be such a drag – but we can help change that! Pure, true and complete hydration is what this new set is all about. This four-piece set was made for anyone looking for a super hydrating skincare routine and who also wants to highlight and refresh their eye area.

BENEFITS:
Hydro-Vital Serum:
  • This mega-moisture, dual-action serum works on many levels to target dry skin
  • Enriched with various forms of hyaluronic acid, botanical butters, oils and fruit extracts that work in synergy to deeply hydrate and effectively attract, bind and help prevent moisture loss
  • Milk thistle extract, highly concentrated with essential fatty acids, helps to improve moisture retention and soothe dry skin
  • Shea butter, meadow foam seed, olive and safflower oils provides antioxidant properties to help maintain a natural moisture balance
  • Resurrection plant from South Africa, named for its extraordinary drying tolerance and unique survival capabilities to withstand long periods of drought, provides an oasis of immediate and long-lasting hydration for dehydrated skin
  • Watermelon and seaweed extracts dramatically nourish and rejuvenate skin, softening and smoothing the look and feel of uneven texture while simultaneously shielding it from environmental stressors
  • Your skin will be left looking stunningly youthful and revitalized

Ice Depuffing Eye Moisture Balm:
  • Refresh and revitalize the look of tired eyes
  • A cooling and soothing botanical extract blend
  • Help address the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and dry, thinning skin around your delicate eye area

Hydro-Vital Cream:
  • Revive, quench and balance parched skin with this lightweight yet highly concentrated blend of antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, botanical and fruit extracts
  • Resurrection plant from South Africa, named for its extraordinary drying tolerance and unique survival capabilities to withstand long periods of drought, provides an oasis of immediate and long-lasting hydration for dehydrated skin
  • Watermelon and seaweed extracts dramatically nourish and rejuvenate skin, softening and smoothing the look and feel of uneven texture while simultaneously shielding it from environmental stressors
  • Skin will instantly feel replenished, leaving a more radiant and supple looking complexion

"Don't Budge" Waterproof Cream Eye Shadows:
  • Experience a new generation of eye shadows
  • These creamy, waterproof, crease-proof, transfer-resistant and long-lasting eye shadows effortlessly glide onto lids and stay in place all day
  • The four shades included allow you to express yourself with countless looks for any occasion
  • Colors can be layered, mixed or used as an eyeliner
  • These shadows have so much staying power that they can even be used underneath other eye shadows as a base to improve the hold
  • Be creative and discover your signature shade or look with colors that don’t budge
  • Includes shimmery shades of peach, gold-tone, rose-tone and taupe

”Don’t Budge” Eye Shadow made in China; all others made in the USA.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

The new eye balm sounds divine!

Ugghh - I don't like cream shadows, most likely not buying the TTV for that reason. Will wait for the eye balm to be offered in a different kit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

Skinn's new Huile Cream...based on the ever-popular Huile Nutri-Vitale Serum...and sent out as a sample last month.  It was announced a few months ago as coming by Dimitri.  TTV for April 23rd...and a self-tanner kit for the 22nd.  Sounds like a win/win here as I'm a big fan of the serum and have been waiting for an evening moisturizer to fill that missing original 24 Hr. YPC gap.Woman Wink

Yep @Gokat I think this is the "one" lol ...after trying out many...and I do mean many, I loved this cream soooo much! I am ready for this TTV and hope the serum is great too! Lots of retinol so I can cancel my PTR TSV and save myself some $$$ Woman LOL I know I know...I need to just get on the retin A wagon but after trying it MANY years ago as a teen for acne (before my accutane!) I am leary of going whole hog into the vitamin A regimen...so I keep trying the retinols hoping for something...maybe this will be the time...

Hello ~ So, the Retinol "might be" so good in this new product, that I can also cancel my PTR, and save some $$$ too?  I'll be reading all of your posts so I know eactly what to watch for.  

Thanks!!! 

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

311-412.jpg

311-412 Skinn Cosmetics Four-Piece Hydro-Vital Hydration & Color Collection

SET INCLUDES:
Hydro-Vital Serum - Deep Moisture Replenishing Treatment - 2 oz
Ice Depuffing Eye Moisture Balm - 0.12 oz
Hydro-Vital Cream - Deep Moisture Replenishing Moisturizer - 1.7 oz
"Don't Budge" Waterproof Cream Eye Shadows - 0.21 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Dry and dehydrated skin can be such a drag – but we can help change that! Pure, true and complete hydration is what this new set is all about. This four-piece set was made for anyone looking for a super hydrating skincare routine and who also wants to highlight and refresh their eye area.

BENEFITS:
Hydro-Vital Serum:
  • This mega-moisture, dual-action serum works on many levels to target dry skin
  • Enriched with various forms of hyaluronic acid, botanical butters, oils and fruit extracts that work in synergy to deeply hydrate and effectively attract, bind and help prevent moisture loss
  • Milk thistle extract, highly concentrated with essential fatty acids, helps to improve moisture retention and soothe dry skin
  • Shea butter, meadow foam seed, olive and safflower oils provides antioxidant properties to help maintain a natural moisture balance
  • Your skin will be left looking stunningly youthful and revitalized

Ice Depuffing Eye Moisture Balm:
  • Refresh and revitalize the look of tired eyes
  • A cooling and soothing botanical extract blend
  • Help address the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and dry, thinning skin around your delicate eye area

Hydro-Vital Cream:
  • Revive, quench and balance parched skin with this lightweight yet highly concentrated blend of antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, botanical and fruit extracts
  • Skin will instantly feel replenished, leaving a more radiant and supple looking complexion

"Don't Budge" Waterproof Cream Eye Shadows:
  • Experience a new generation of eye shadows
  • These creamy, waterproof, crease-proof, transfer-resistant and long-lasting eye shadows effortlessly glide onto lids and stay in place all day
  • The four shades included allow you to express yourself with countless looks for any occasion
  • Colors can be layered, mixed or used as an eyeliner
  • These shadows have so much staying power that they can even be used underneath other eye shadows as a base to improve the hold
  • Be creative and discover your signature shade or look with colors that don’t budge
  • Includes shimmery shades of peach, gold-tone, rose-tone and taupe

”Don’t Budge” Eye Shadow made in China; all others made in the USA.

and just when i thought i was safe!  looks like i may be buying this one!

Trusted Contributor

Attention ALL DAZZLERS!

Skinn once onlys and event prices for ONE DAY ONLY! Foot balm is at OTO price of 17.56! Body polish/body lotion and foot balm is OTO 23.92! A full page of goodies! and free ship with Evine CC! It is almost as good as Christmas LOL Woman LOL

Just put Skinn once only in search bar!

Also Skinn event price in the search bar!

I bought another grapefruit foot balm and the new 311-714 ...6 piece Plasma fusion kit with dream finish powder,eyeshadow primer/setting powder, and my fave fusion stick foundation! 

@HappyDaze looks like I will have a rosette eyeshadow palette available Woman Wink

Think sale is until 9pm EDT or 6pm here in AZ...Happy shopping!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krissy_1968 oooh finally!! Thanks for the heads up! When are the shows starting (sorry if I missed it in a post)? I may get the foot balm duo- I really like it.

ETA: oops I thought it was a foot balm duo.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Krissy_1968 oooh finally!! Thanks for the heads up! When are the shows starting (sorry if I missed it in a post)? I may get the foot balm duo- I really like it.

ETA: oops I thought it was a foot balm duo.

Hi there @HappyDaze! I looked at all the shows for tonight and tomorrow...and none of the skinn items are listed in any show...it is like a secret sale or something Woman Frustrated Why would they lower the prices for the event and then not feature any of them?Evine is nutso LOL

They have the single pink grapefruit foot fetish balm or the mango one that comes with the body polish and body cream..both are one time only priced I am sure just for the 24 hour Beauty event! Just glad I saw them...and they are coming free of shipping charges for once...I bet they find the slowest pony in that pony express to get it here too Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

You can bet on the retinol appearing in the Cream, @Krissy_1968 .  That serum is full of it and is his offering that offers the most.  One of the reasons I've always loved it.  Luckily, my skin has never needed a prescriptive form.  It's just always been my go-to for nourishment and extra hydration for me dry skin.  Drinks it up like a sponge!Woman Wink

@Gokat I looked at the new product. Looks like a combination of hydro surge and huile nutra vital since the name is HYDRO-VITAL. I checked ingredients in both serum and cream and I'm not seeing any retinol product. Is it in there? fruit acids and vitamin c products but where is the vitamin A?

Hydro-Vital Serum: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia (Resurrection Plant) Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Citrullus Vulgaris Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Pca, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Mushroom) Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Sodium Phytate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Maltodextrin, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Aqua, Propanediol, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol. Average Days of Supply: 3

Hydro-Vital Cream: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Caprylyl Methicone, Isosorbide Dicaprylate, Butylene Glycol, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia (Resurrection Plant) Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Glycerin, Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sodium Lactate, Cananga Odorata (Ylang-Ylang) Flower Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear Oil) Seed Oil, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Aqua, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Citric Acid, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Propanediol, Lecithin, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol. Average Days of Supply: 30.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.