Respected Contributor

Skinn upcoming TTVs - anyone know what they are going to be?

[ Edited ]

Can anyone tell me what Skinn TTVs will be this visit?  What are you going to pick up?

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn upcoming TTVs - anyone know what they are going to be?

@hoosieroriginal  FYI, there are Skinn products on Zulily today.  I don't use it so I don't know if they're bargains or not. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

If you are talking about SKINN cosmetics,  really good.   That is one that I have used and happy with.   His Name is Demetria.  He owns the company etc and the only place I know that he sells his products is EVINE.  There is no middle man with his products. 

Honored Contributor

@lrr1  Well you can now be advised that it is sold on Zulily.  Also that Demetria would be a woman's name. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@lrr1 wrote:

If you are talking about SKINN cosmetics,  really good.   That is one that I have used and happy with.   His Name is Demetria.  He owns the company etc and the only place I know that he sells his products is EVINE.  There is no middle man with his products. 

@lrr1 - I know all about the line - his name is Dimitri by the way. 

Super Contributor

If you go to the Evine site, search Skinn, click on "shows" and you can browse the items.  The prices should change when the shows start. You may be able to figure out which item is the TSV.

I will be watching Dimitri but not sure I need anything this time.

Respected Contributor

Happily nothng.  I've learned my lesson.  He has way too many products that he forces you to purchase that does the same thing.  he knows exactly what he's doing. 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

Happily nothng.  I've learned my lesson.  He has way too many products that he forces you to purchase that does the same thing.  he knows exactly what he's doing. 

He can't force anyone to do anything- we all have free will. What a silly statement.

Honored Contributor

@lrr1 wrote:

No, not the only place he also sells his products on  his own website, Hautelook, and Zulilly.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

He can't force anyone to do anything- we all have free will. What a silly statement.

In all due respect you may think it's a silly statement but I'll be saving tons of money.  I'll only be sticking with his moist wipes and his Orchid gel.