Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn.....so what did you order?

I ordered the TTV from Friday and the Double Double. So all in all I have 16 products coming for under $100! He did a very nice job bringing great deals to us for his anniversary. Both of my have shipped so anxious to get them.

Trusted Contributor

2 of my kits are still "in process".  That always worries me ... hope they ship soon.  Of course it;s the Double Double and Lynn's kit.  The rest are enroute ...

Trusted Contributor

Dimitri certainly is persuasive .  But, how many product lines have we all fallen for (like Philosophy, Clientelle , Mally, Bare Minerals , Paula's Choice etc) which have left the customers disappointed in the long run ?  It's especially discouraging when excellent products are diminished as the major manufacturers take over and profit becomes the only objective.  

Once upon a time you could choose a line, indulge in all of  the complimentary components and feel assured you'd made a wise choice.  One can't afford product loyalty now and it's practically a requirement for Skinn success if you believe Dimitri.  (did I mention that he is very persuasive ?)

Respected Contributor

Hey Dazzlers ~ I ordered 2 DWP's and 1 of the Double Double.  I was going to order the 6 pack of Smudge Sticks, but got distracted, and forgot.

Wanted to ask if the cleansing cloths can be used on eye makeup?

If he addressed this, I didn't see it.  The Smudge Sticks are hard to get off.  Once on, they stay put all day, and into the night...and then some.  I use them as eyeliners.  Love those things.   

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

Hey Dazzlers ~ I ordered 2 DWP's and 1 of the Double Double.  I was going to order the 6 pack of Smudge Sticks, but got distracted, and forgot.

Wanted to ask if the cleansing cloths can be used on eye makeup?

If he addressed this, I didn't see it.  The Smudge Sticks are hard to get off.  Once on, they stay put all day, and into the night...and then some.  I use them as eyeliners.  Love those things.   

Yes!  During one of the presentations, Dimitri said that using the cleansing cloths to remove the makeup is actually the "professional" way to cleanse, using them as the first step to remove makeup and then proceeding to your PM cleanser.  

Respected Contributor

Thank You!  Smiley Very Happy

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor

I ordered 8 kits, lol. I used the new shampoo and conditioner today, I LOVE IT!!!! I cant wait for Sept. Made my hair really nice after blow drying, I almost did not need to use an iron. Whatever the price, it will be worth it. I have color treated hair, love it

Contributor

Oh my gosh!!  I just used the shampoo and conditioner today and I love it too!  I also have color treated hair and it felt so full and easy to style.  I can't wait for it to become available!!