Frequent Contributor

Re: Skinn.....so what did you order?

@BlingQueen022 wrote:
I already had the second TTV, so ended up ordering the watermelon mask, and the the mask that cleans the pores, and the extreme body butter, and the new foot polish scrub. And now the the flower TTV ring in white gold, lol.

I'm thinking really hard about that ring in gold.  EVINE is killing my CC.

Respected Contributor

I bought the same Eye duo yesterday.

I tried to order today's TTV during the 9 p.m. show and it came up as Sold Out.  Just went back and lo and behold it is now available for $63.25 with 2 value pays.  Very shoddy selling tactics.  Just leaves a very bad taste in my mouth as far as Evine goes.  Have to say that I have seen the Q do the same.  

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

@jbinrwc wrote:

I tried to order today's TTV during the 9 p.m. show and it came up as Sold Out.  Just went back and lo and behold it is now available for $63.25 with 2 value pays.  Very shoddy selling tactics.  Just leaves a very bad taste in my mouth as far as Evine goes.  Have to say that I have seen the Q do the same.  

Why dont you call them and question them on this, I am sure they will honor the price IF you really want it.

Respected Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

@jbinrwc wrote:

Why dont you call them and question them on this, I am sure they will honor the price IF you really want it.

I agree with SeaGal -- Call CS and they may very well honor the price.  I know it sold out earlier in the afternoon but it's possible there were some cancels and some came back in stock.  The price increase automatically came up after the new TTV came on.

Valued Contributor

I didn't order anything as I had just bought some of his products on ebay. ( anti- age spot treatment and also his brightener) I didn't know he would have those on his shows for a much better price! I have to say the man has unlimited energy! He was so enthusiastic on every show and he was on for hours! I had to chuckle when he suggested buying 6 of the kit that costs $ 99.00.

I am probably in the minority but his non-negotiable cleanser breaks me out. I can use some of his other products but was sad that broke me out. I found his Skinnaturals cleanser etc ( trio ) on ebay as they no longer have that trio in stock on the Skinn site. i have ordered it 2 times and each time they call me and say the trio is no longer in stock. He really explains everything so well but as I have commented before, I don't like that I have no idea how how much product I have left in his goofy bottles. When I look at the bottom of the serum bottles, they look empty. Very unusual configuration of products.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]
I went crazy. There, I said it. 😬

2 - DWP TTV
4 - Double Double TTV
2 - Wrinkle Soak Watermelon Mask Duo
1 - Restore Vit C powder Duo
1 - Lip 6x lip balm Trio
1 - DWP eye cream & mango eye mask OTO

I couldn't resist the double double. I bought a OTO last visit with his secret elixir, dermappeal, and PM enzyme cleanser. That got me hooked on Skinn. Now, double the sizes AND add the softening essence and make up remover clothes....done deal.

I had a great time hangin with you dazzlers. Thanks for a fun weekend.
Trusted Contributor

WOW, WOW, WOW - what a Skinn weekeend!  I bought 6 items:

1 DWP TTV

1 Double Double

1 Take The Weekend Off Kit w/the masks - OTO

1 Energy Eyes w/ Eye Creme Reverse - OTO

1 It's All About the Body Essential Radiance Kit - the big kit - don't think they showed it

1 Lynne Shacher's cleansing kit

Enjoy your hauls ladies! 

Honored Contributor

I caved in and ordered the Double Double kit . I just love the cleansers and I have many of the derma peels but not the newest one. Wanted to try the elixer too. The softening essence is another of my favs too---I could bathe in it.

Trusted Contributor

I've never tried his line but saw the watermelon mask and the neck creams so I decided to try those.  I'm 45 this year and my neck is important according to Dimitri so I decided to try it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Catwoman wrote:
I ordered two of today's TTVs at midnight last night because I have been waiting for the double size of the PM cleanser to be offered in a TTV, and I also like the other products in the kit. It sold out quite early -- does anyone know what time it sold out?

I haven't ordered anything else yet, because other than the cleanser, I already have a good-sized stash of Skinn stuff.

I wish the liquid plasma foundation had SPF. It looks like a nice product, but I don't like applying sunscreen separately from my foundation.

Catwoman, naturally you know what's most comfortable and effective for your skin, but if you are using a mosturizer or primer with sunscreen in it there's no reason to exclude a great foundation because it doesn't have SPF.  I find most of the SPF in makeup isn't nearly as effective as that found in skincare products or in true sunscreen products.  The SPF in makeup is usually only sufficient enough for the manufacturer to be able to make the claim of containing it on the label.