Valued Contributor

On Skinn's website is a list of upcoming shows in all the countries Dimitri visits,

Interesting that in December he has a  whole 4 day weekend of shows scheduled for Australia and in January a whole 4 day weekend scheduled for Canada and nothing scheduled for US visits in those months.

I find it so odd that he most likely had the bigest customer base in  the US when he sold at Evine and now he almost never has shows here at HSN.

I am glad I;m not totally dependent on any of his products because I'd hate to be left in the cold if he gives up his line here. Oh, you can go to his website for things, but you're not going to find those awesome deals he had on kits the last few years at Evine/HQ.

Respected Contributor

So much for the speculation that he was slowing down if he is traveling out of the country. His products are getting good reviews on HSN. Hope that they give us more shows in the new year.

Respected Contributor

I never thought he was slowing down or wanting to stop selling his line...IMO he is to passionate about it....I think he truly loves what he is doing and of course he is successful!

I think HSN hasn't been promoting his line as much....I did pick up the dermapeel they had a few days back for a good price on 2pack...I use that product every other day and love it!  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn shows

[ Edited ]

I was hoping for a big kit this season. Love his products. HSN has so many other beauty lines to compete with.  Maybe in 2020 we will see him more. Smiley Happy 

Valued Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

I was hoping for a big kit this season. Love his produces. HSN has so many other beauty lines to compete with.  Maybe in 2020 we will see him more. Smiley Happy 

interesting that someone else posted about shows at HSN in Dec/Jan and yet he doesn't list those on his own website! 

Trusted Contributor

@PinkSunset wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

I was hoping for a big kit this season. Love his produces. HSN has so many other beauty lines to compete with.  Maybe in 2020 we will see him more. Smiley Happy 

interesting that someone else posted about shows at HSN in Dec/Jan and yet he doesn't list those on his own website! 

I think that info is on the HSN site. 

Frequent Contributor

Some beauty lines like Dr Graf,Elysee never get more than one hour shows.Even Adrienne is down to one hour shows.I think the same will happen with DiMitri if they decide to make him a regular 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
I tried Derma peel on this forums suggestions.
The first time I tried it, I used way to much. Cut way back on product and I loved it! I think I will buy again.
Miss that feeling of better looking skin but not drying!
I have oily acne prone skin for reference.