Super Contributor

Skinn sheet mask, midnight secret/divine sacred oil question

I used my last Skinn sheet mask today. It is a gel mask, very nice, not a cheap paper mask.It came with a kit with -(I think) midnight secret and a tiny tiny vial of an oil called divine or sacred oil. those I used up right away, I loved them. I think it also came with a room or pillow spray that was really lovely.

Is he still making these? I think I got the set for a birthday gift, in the summer. 

also -don't buy these  on ebay or do use them up if you have some, my sheet mask says expires 2018.

not on the evine site. 

thanks

donna

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Skinn sheet mask, midnight secret/divine sacred oil question

@donna71 Yes, Skinn still sells all the products you mentioned. He changes around the items offered in kits all the time, so the configuration will be different on the kits. I love the secret elixir, but the sacred oil not so much, every time that I ordered this is smelled rancid. I do know that oils have to be used up on a timely basis.The pillow/room spray is Beauty Sleep oil mist.

Super Contributor

Re: Skinn sheet mask, midnight secret/divine sacred oil question

thanks for your help Sommertime. I see that the products are still on skinn website for many $$$$. I hope he brings a set on special  to us fans soon!

thanks 

donna