Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn's scheduled shows are gone !!!!

@catter70 wrote:

Geez, I never even thought about the auto-ship. I have the Collegesis Creme Reverse Body Butter on auto. Wonder what happens to those tpe of items?

Your subscription items are an arrangement you have made with Evine, not Skinn Cosmetics.  All Skinn subscriptions will be cancelled, the same way any Beekman 1802 subscriptions were when they left.  I have many Skinn items on subscription so I’m hoping they will be offered on auto-ship through HSN.

Honored Contributor

Since word is out Dimitri is leaving Evine, it really didn't make sense for him to be on one last time. Evine doesn't want to give his customers a reminder he is leaving, they'll be following him to HSN. He should use his time relaxing and taking it easy. I wonder which hosts HSN will pair Dimitri up with?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Since word is out Dimitri is leaving Evine, it really didn't make sense for him to be on one last time. Evine doesn't want to give his customers a reminder he is leaving, they'll be following him to HSN. He should use his time relaxing and taking it easy. I wonder which hosts HSN will pair Dimitri up with?

Except for the fact that even though the word was out about the Beekman Boys, Evine gave them a nice sendoff and blowout sale.  On Sunday a CSR told me the same thing would be done for Dimitri/Skinn.  Between then and yesterday something changed. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Evine isn't obligated to send off anyone. And that also goes for HSN and QVC. Why they did it  for the B boys who knows? Maybe D didn't want a big sale? And traveling to Evine in winter can be tough. I'm happy to wait for him to arrive at HSN. He'll do well there. 

Did SSC get a big send off from HSN? I didn't see the last sale. 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@FlowerBear wrote:

If he is coming to HSN in March maybe he is taking some time off until then?  Just a thought! I have not seen any announcement yet about his moving.

@FlowerBear it took Serious Skin Care almost 6 months to move from HSN & appear on Evine. Their last show at HSN was the end of June!  I've also read that  Skinn is starting at HSN in March. Should be interesting as Dimitri has a 'history' with Adrienne Arpel!

@Ibby114   he had that same history when he was on HSN with Parthena. I don't remember anything interesting happening then. Do you?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Direct Tv still shows jan. 17 scheduled , but i think it hasn't been updated since Evine pulled the plug. I can wait till March. I have been trying to cut back on buying all one skincare line.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BdBettyB wrote:

Evine isn't obligated to send off anyone. And that also goes for HSN and QVC. Why they did it  for the B boys who knows? Maybe D didn't want a big sale? And traveling to Evine in winter can be tough. I'm happy to wait for him to arrive at HSN. He'll do well there. 

Did SSC get a big send off from HSN? I didn't see the last sale. 

@BdBettyB SSC didn't have a farewell from HSN- their last show was the end of June and Jennifer closed the visit with a generic 'I'm not sure when we're scheduled next' type remark. She looked a bit teary also. In the fall their items were significatly reduced for a couple week period- I restocked my A items then!

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@FlowerBear wrote:

If he is coming to HSN in March maybe he is taking some time off until then?  Just a thought! I have not seen any announcement yet about his moving.

@FlowerBear it took Serious Skin Care almost 6 months to move from HSN & appear on Evine. Their last show at HSN was the end of June!  I've also read that  Skinn is starting at HSN in March. Should be interesting as Dimitri has a 'history' with Adrienne Arpel!

Wasn't he one of her employees many years ago when she was still in stores?  He has already been on HSN since those days.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@FlowerBear wrote:

Wasn't he one of her employees many years ago when she was still in stores?  He has already been on HSN since those days.

@mom2four0418   exactly. I made the same point a day or so ago.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Oh well......