Respected Contributor

Skinn's scheduled shows are gone !!!!

He was scheduled Jan. 17 and now they are not there. I was hoping he would do a sendoff like Beekman . Maybe they will have something resheduled , but i kind of doubt it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn's scheduled shows are gone !!!!

Oh, that's too bad!  I'm thinking his leaving is not under good terms then...

To be honest, I don't care what shopping channel he's on - just as long as he's on one of them!

Frequent Contributor

His products are so loved that he could easily market from his web sites.  He could place videos there, too.

Respected Contributor

If he is coming to HSN in March maybe he is taking some time off until then?  Just a thought! I have not seen any announcement yet about his moving.

Honored Contributor

Two weks ago I had all my auto ships sent out early so I received about 5 items so I could stock up... I assumed that they will be canceling the autoships no doubt.

Respected Contributor

There was a post on Skinn Cosmetics Facebook page stating that Skinn Cosmetics would be premiering on HSN March 6, 2019. Dimitri James travels around the world to other shopping channels promoting his products. He wasn’t just on Evine. His main office is in Torrance, CA
Honored Contributor

Evine shows Isomers TTV on Jan 17th.

Skinn does not list any Evine shows on his schedule on his website.

Anyone know if Joyce Giraud is leaving Evine? She has not had any shows for a while. I only noticed her on during the Holidays while they were doing Beauty Shows?

Regular Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Evine shows Isomers TTV on Jan 17th.

Skinn does not list any Evine shows on his schedule on his website.

Anyone know if Joyce Giraud is leaving Evine? She has not had any shows for a while. I only noticed her on during the Holidays while they were doing Beauty Shows?

I'm hoping Joyce will show up at the LA event. I heard that Serious Skincare will be in LA for their next visit. (It was mentioned during one of their shows.)

Respected Contributor

Geez, I never even thought about the auto-ship. I have the Collegesis Creme Reverse Body Butter on auto. Wonder what happens to those tpe of items?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FlowerBear wrote:

If he is coming to HSN in March maybe he is taking some time off until then?  Just a thought! I have not seen any announcement yet about his moving.

@FlowerBear it took Serious Skin Care almost 6 months to move from HSN & appear on Evine. Their last show at HSN was the end of June!  I've also read that  Skinn is starting at HSN in March. Should be interesting as Dimitri has a 'history' with Adrienne Arpel!