Regular Contributor

Re: Skinn question-Secret Elixir

I tend to have oilier skin (esp in the summer) and I found it helped balance the oil in my skin. I use it sparingly, at night. Love the lavender scent too.

Respected Contributor

I looked at this product but while I've tried some oils (Argan, Maracuja) they have never been something I particularly gravitated to, so I'm guessing this is the same. Isn't it mostly a mix of different cold pressed oils?

Super Contributor

I've become so obsessed with all things Dimitri. His cleansers are wonderful, I'm in love with 24 hour collegenises moisturizer, his moisturizing mask is so relaxing (I keep that in my fridge) his eye balm seems to be finally working it's magic on my crepey under eye area, his deep pore cleanser and vacuum mask have helped me so much with the hard acne bumps on my face and I think his pore serum may be finally closing up some of the huge pores on my nose.

Normally I use Wen tea tree oil on my face but Dimitri comes on and then he takes his glasses off and tells me "Girls this is non-negotiable" so then I cave and get it, lol.

Respected Contributor

On 7/29/2014 Kokathy said:

Normally I use Wen tea tree oil on my face but Dimitri comes on and then he takes his glasses off and tells me "Girls this is non-negotiable" so then I cave and get it, lol.

Just so you are aware...the elixir is much lighter than the Wen tea tree oil. I've used both, and there's no comparison. The elixir is a combination of several essential oils, including lavender, and is quite light. Dimitry suggests using it at night.

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

On 7/29/2014 gokat said:
On 7/29/2014 Kokathy said:

Just so you are aware...the elixir is much lighter than the Wen tea tree oil. I've used both, and there's no comparison. The elixir is a combination of several essential oils, including lavender, and is quite light. Dimitry suggests using it at night.

That's fine that it's lighter. I think I need something lighter, especially in the summer. I am officially stalking Mr. UPS. My packages are so close, I am tempted to drive the 90 minutes to get them, lol.