Respected Contributor
Thanks all..I have no prob with the lower lid dispenser...but the pin is becoming an every day thing on the upper side.. Overall, I like the product, not sure if I like it enough to re order... I guess I expected it to be more emollient like the PeP 40 Cream...
Honored Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:
Thanks all..I have no prob with the lower lid dispenser...but the pin is becoming an every day thing on the upper side.. Overall, I like the product, not sure if I like it enough to re order... I guess I expected it to be more emollient like the PeP 40 Cream...

@Mothertrucker  Regarding the upper lid serum.  If it was more emollient, it probably wouldn't be able to tighten and lift the way it does.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@Mothertrucker  Regarding the upper lid serum.  If it was more emollient, it probably wouldn't be able to tighten and lift the way it does.

Totally agree..That is why I didn’t think you were supposed to put any cream over it...I use it during the day....Do you put a cream over it. Day and/or night?

Honored Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Mothertrucker wrote:

Totally agree..That is why I didn’t think you were supposed to put any cream over it...I use it during the day....Do you put a cream over it. Day and/or night?

@MothertruckerI don't intentionally put any other cream over it.  I do, however, use Consult Beaute's Copperum 29 at the base of my lashes so I'm sure some of it gets on my mobile lid.  When I'm going to do eye makeup, I apply either a cream shadow base or a primer over it.

Contributor

My eyelids swell up too.I am not reordering.It just doesnt feel good on my eyelids.