Contributor

Looks like Skinn will be on again today and Sunday.    So far it looks like a rehash of the same products.   No new prouduct has been posted.   I will watch just to be sure.   I wish I had purchased the Dermappeal when it was on.    Right now it is sold out.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn on Today 03/09

[ Edited ]

DVRing the shows. Hopefully some info about future new products & TS items/kits

I ordered the TS Pep40 duo and the Neck Amour Enzyme Mask.  Gonna start using the mask for face, neck & dec, would love a supersize!  

I also hope we will soon see the fabulous Double-Double cleanser kit!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

I am liking the shipping time.   Took 3 days to deliver.   Looks like it shipped from the west coast.   Is it shipping directly from Skinn?????

Super Contributor

Hello all. Enjoyed watching Dimitri today and liked his chemistry with the show host. I picked up the three piece non-negotiables set with the AM and PM cleansers, and the Essence on autoship but will definitely jump on a double double set of all of the non-negotiables if it comes up in future visits. That's all I needed since I already have enough of the DermAppeal on hand.

Looking forward to his next visit in April. Not sure why his product selection is so much more limited than it was at Evine though.

Honored Contributor

@ChazzyLady wrote:

Hello all. Enjoyed watching Dimitri today and liked his chemistry with the show host. I picked up the three piece non-negotiables set with the AM and PM cleansers, and the Essence on autoship but will definitely jump on a double double set of all of the non-negotiables if it comes up in future visits. That's all I needed since I already have enough of the DermAppeal on hand.

Looking forward to his next visit in April. Not sure why his product selection is so much more limited than it was at Evine though.

@ChazzyLady  Give them time, more will be added.  He couldn't bombard the newbies with too much too soon.  Not even Evine ever had Dimitri's complete product line listed.  

Super Contributor

Thanks. That's kind of what I was thinking. Gotta ease into the complete Dimitri experience! 😊