Super Contributor

I noticed that Skinn is offering a free gift. Probably free with TTV. It is showing up on their shows for Sunday (I think).

I will say since using the Collagenesis Creme Reverse, my forehead lines have almost disappeared. I only use it once a day and wasn't really hoping for anything but a good moisturizer. I have bangs so don't really pay that much attention to my forehead. I had my hair in a headband to wash and realized they are almost gone. You can only see them now if I raise my eyebrows, before the showed all them time. I love his skincare.

Regular Contributor
It will be a fun weekend! :-!
Super Contributor

MEA CULPA about my harsh, too-soon review of the Collagenesis serums! I felt they IMMEDIATELY made my skin appear duller. They may have, but boy, have they addressed the wrinkles! I'm using the 24 hour cream over and I actually had a dream showing somebody my face saying "can you believe I'm 60?" :-)

This morning my skin looked good, but not as good as after a night of Collagenesis stuff. I may try it for a few more nights, but go back to the Collagenesis because I KNOW I like those results!

Now I'm REALLY looking forward to Dimitri's visit!

PS -- I tried the Creme Reverse when it was first introduced -- liked a lot, but didn't love. Used the entire jar. May try again for my daytime moisturizer.

EDIT: My part about PTR vanished. Received the Best Sellers kit, cleanser and RetinolPM okay (Retinol felt really good -- result of the squalane?). Eye serum, nice, and the moisture gel felt like velvet. I thought -- wow, this must have a lot of silicone in it. Yep. First ingredient. Don't know if that actually DOES anything or just makes it feel better. This morning my skin looked good, but not as good (nor did it feel as good) as after a night of Collagenesis. So I'm not going to have to worry about becoming a PTR addict, too. I'll just get my Retinol from NCN and continue with what has been (to my surprise!) really making a difference.