Valued Contributor

DERMAPEAL AND SACRED OILS !

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn has a once only !

[ Edited ]

Another Once Only was added for the current show only.  (1:00 Central)

#310-296

Three Piece Polishing & Nourishing Lip Collection  $19.48  (6 value pays of $3.25)

Includes:

Sugar Lips Polishing Scrub
6x Balm
Choice of Plasma Fusion Lipstick

These are blowing out the door and will sell out quickly 

Esteemed Contributor

Hi JeanLouiseF,

I know ver little about Skinn, but happened to see the last of sat.'s show and bought the 6X volume + the eye collection, but heard him say (DJ) mention the balm. I am ordering the # you posted and want to get back with you soon. You apparently know a lot about this line. I have very little time to catch any shop beauty show so that one was a very new show- altogether. I though I would ask some question about (those products) sensitive skin products. I have a line that I use: WORKS FOR ME, though (very pricey), but have some difficulty in finding online to order. Thinking about moisturizer and the tinted (ONE?). Thank you for showing the #. I am sure this balm is sold out but wanted your input 1st.

NAES

Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn has a once only !

[ Edited ]

@NAES1 wrote:

Hi JeanLouiseF,

I know ver little about Skinn, but happened to see the last of sat.'s show and bought the 6X volume + the eye collection, but heard him say (DJ) mention the balm. I am ordering the # you posted and want to get back with you soon. You apparently know a lot about this line. I have very little time to catch any shop beauty show so that one was a very new show- altogether. I though I would ask some question about (those products) sensitive skin products. I have a line that I use: WORKS FOR ME, though (very pricey), but have some difficulty in finding online to order. Thinking about moisturizer and the tinted (ONE?). Thank you for showing the #. I am sure this balm is sold out but wanted your input 1st.

NAES

Hi NAES - Unfortunately, the OTO sold out super fast.  I even missed out getting the lip color I wanted.  Thank you for the compliment.  I would be happy to field some questions, but there others who know a lot more about Skinn than I -  GoKat, SeaGal, Chi-town, Krissy1968 to name a few.  I know there are others I've probably overlooked.  I honestly just got on the Skinn bandwagon late last year.   The 6x lip balm is very nice, and small enough to make it easy to carry or keep in a desk drawer.  There's a new one, too, call 6x Pro Volume Serum that's more like a cream.  It's in a pump bottle and is nice to use before applying lipstick.  

Whenever you have any questions about Skinn, Dimitri's Dazzlers are always ready to help so please watch for the Skinn threads, or even start your own.  You'll find the Dazzlers will respond with good info and probably some enabling as well.  Smiley Wink  

I hope you love the product you already ordered.

Esteemed Contributor

Aw, that's okay! I found it sold out befor I read your reply. THAT'S the one-> I wanted ...the serum 6X V. serum. There is still some left.

Isomers had a great one (plumper) 4 years ago and I bought 3. When I re-ordered, the formula had changed. Isn't that the way it always happens when you find something that good? I will try some of their tint coverage moisturizer on the next go-a-round. I have guessed by now that I will have to watch his show(s) all the way through to find (and listen) exactly what he is explaining.

I am in med. research/teaching students, so I am very particular what the ingredients are and where they come from. I checked on his profiles after yesterday's show. I want nothing made in "C", nor do I want any animal testing done. So far, what I have found is USA. I'll go from there!  

....Thank you so very much.  I really appreciate the information of sources and WILL ask next time.

NAES

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

...understood!  New- a once only. I'll watch on the next show.

Can you tell me if you can transfer a photo from the (my) computer's adobe documents for my nic? Is it that difficult? I have never done this before, other than an Email to friends (older system) from last year. Gmail does not work for me, even for local friends. 

Has to be a better way to do this. Thank you for reading, JeanLouiseFinch. 

NAES

Honored Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

...understood!  New- a once only. I'll watch on the next show.

Can you tell me if you can transfer a photo from the (my) computer's adobe documents for my nic? Is it that difficult? I have never done this before, other than an Email to friends (older system) from last year. Gmail does not work for me, even for local friends. 

Has to be a better way to do this. Thank you for reading, JeanLouiseFinch. 

NAES

I used a picture from my pictures file on my computer, but I did crop and resize it first.  Sorry, but I'm not very computer or Adobe literate.  Go to your preferences and click the avatar tab.  There will be a way to upload there.