Respected Contributor

Skinn foot and heel balm replacement

I love it, but am near the end of my "stash" and find they no longer make it- What have you found, in "stick" form, that is a good replacement?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn foot and heel balm replacement

[ Edited ]

@Mothertrucker wrote:

I love it, but am near the end of my "stash" and find they no longer make it- What have you found, in "stick" form, that is a good replacement?

Omg, it was my favorite as well. The last time I looked, it was half the sized tube at the same price so I was on The hunt. I am using O’Keefe’s healthy foot, and it seems to do okay.

Honored Contributor

@Mothertrucker CeraVe Healing Ointment--only thing I have ever found that really really helps.

Respected Contributor

Haven't used it yet but Baby Feet looks promising to me.  Also, was watcing a video by Dr. Dray, she said she uses Kerasal on her heels and cuticles.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am not sure if they sale in a stick format, but you can check on Amazon. I like Bag Balm for my feet. I get a spa pedicure about every three weeks. I use it a few times a week on my heels and feet and keep a sock on for about an hour.

I never have to have a callous removal treatment, when I get my feet done anymore. 

Respected Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

@Mothertrucker wrote:

Omg, it was my favorite as well. The last time I looked, it was half the sized tube at the same price so I was on The hunt. I am using O’Keefe’s healthy foot, and it seems to do okay.

Yep, it went from half the size to invisible!!! I even called and asked, but there is (obviously) a lot of stuff they dont make anymore- it is not made by them anymore..but maybe they mak it for someone else?- I saw "flip flop" foot balm online and it looked similar, but havent talked to anyone who tried it..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would look for one with some kind of exfoliating ingredient, for instance glycolic or salicylic acid. This one here, from amazon, contains glycolic acid. It appears to have many good reviews, too. Skinn's heel balm contains salicylic acid (can be drying). This Flexitol has glycolic which is a hydrating exfoliant.

61IubFjdNwL._AC_SS450_.jpg

Respected Contributor

If you're interested, Ebay has a duo for sale - it's the foot fetish, right? - although it seems very expensive $50 with free shipping for 2- not sure what it's supposed to cost, but you could check there.  And keep checking too as you never know when more will be listed for sale. @Mothertrucker 

Regular Contributor

Olive & June nail products has a stick in their pedicure products. I have used it and all their the ngs are good quality

Honored Contributor

I know. After all his talk about how great this product is, a top seller, blah, blah, blah, he stops making it. Same exact thing he said about his smudge sticks: "every make-up artist in the country" uses them. Gone. The ones he makes now can't compare. Just ordinary. I did find one foot/heel product by Skinn called "fruit fusion" and I'm wondering if this is old and put out even before Foot Fetish. It's half the size, has salicylic acid in it but is quite oily. It seems to help till I find Foot Fetish again. If that pair for 50.00 is still around, it must be pretty old.