Esteemed Contributor

I had an email today from Evine saying Dimitri would be back tomorrow, Sat., 31st. What's up with that?

Honored Contributor

It's a treat!  Woman Happy

There aren't any Skinn specific shows showing on my cable guide, but there are a lot of listings for gift shows so maybe he'll just be doing hits throughout the day.  I wonder if they'll be live or if they were pre-recorded?

Respected Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I had an email today from Evine saying Dimitri would be back tomorrow, Sat., 31st. What's up with that?

I think it was a mistake. The show has been removed from th schedule.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

That makes more sense.  Especially since he'll be back for holiday shows in a week and a half.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

That makes more sense.  Especially since he'll be back for holiday shows in a week and a half.

I so want him to bring his shampoo next time-without the serum and 24 hr. creme. Just the shampoo set. I used it twice before I sent it back (long story) and my hair is still shining. I don't think it's what's in this stuff-it's what isn't. My plan, at those prices, is to use it as a treatment every couple weeks.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I so want him to bring his shampoo next time-without the serum and 24 hr. creme. Just the shampoo set. I used it twice before I sent it back (long story) and my hair is still shining. I don't think it's what's in this stuff-it's what isn't. My plan, at those prices, is to use it as a treatment every couple weeks.

@Judaline  It's unfortunate the the haircare got off to a less than stellar start.  I've noticed that the haircare kit has been removed from from the Skinn inventory on Evine.  I wonder what that means?

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Judaline  It's unfortunate the the haircare got off to a less than stellar start.  I've noticed that the haircare kit has been removed from from the Skinn inventory on Evine.  I wonder what that means?

I think it means it's just too bloody expensive? My 24 hr. creme smelled horrible, and the pump on the serum didn't work. Most people already have these two added extras and just would like to try the shampoo. He said on his last show when asked about it, we are just out of it. "We'' don't have any more. So I don't know what's going on.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I think it means it's just too bloody expensive? My 24 hr. creme smelled horrible, and the pump on the serum didn't work. Most people already have these two added extras and just would like to try the shampoo. He said on his last show when asked about it, we are just out of it. "We'' don't have any more. So I don't know what's going on.

My gut feel on this is that the Skinn crew read the reviews and comments from customers and has gone back to the drawing board.  The pricing needs to be addressed (and the big complaint was the kit configuration) and how to package and present the haircare so it can be competitive and still remain profitable.  I wouldn't be surprised to see a re-intro in a couple of months much as with the Botanilift.  I'm glad you liked it, @Judaline .  I think most of us that tried it did.  In the meantime, you may be able to scoop some at the bay.  If you're using it as a fill-in treatment, I know samples were being made available, and that may be enough to tide you over. HTH'sSmiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

Re: the Hair kit

The reviews SCARED me.  I ordered the kit the first time it was on the air.  The day I recv'd the kit, I went online and read the reviews and freaked out!  Set it back immediately!  When I saw all those "dry hair" complaints, I just couldn't make myself use it ..

Unfortunate, since I love every product I've used by SKINN.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."