Super Contributor

Re: Skinn collangenisis TTV packaging question

As an aside it ordered a wide mouth jar sealer for my foodsaver and several other items. The box comes and it has a regular mouth sealer. I call up foodsaver they were going to send me out the wide mouth and I didn't have to return the other. Ok inconvient but not too bad. That box comes and it's another regular mouth. Now both packing slips did say wide mouth. Clearly there are some warehouse issues going on there. So I had to call again and they went me one of each to make sure the wide mouth made it in. It did. I got both today lol..... So I guess it wasn't a good time for me to be ordering stuff.
Respected Contributor

OMG Emma, its true, when it rains it pours eh! Thats funny they sent you bought sizes to get it right. How frustrating tho, grrrr.

I answered your eye balm question on the other thread. Smile

Super Contributor

On 9/26/2014 SeaGal said:

OMG Emma, its true, when it rains it pours eh! Thats funny they sent you bought sizes to get it right. How frustrating tho, grrrr.

I answered your eye balm question on the other thread. Smile

At least it gives me a story to tell ;-) I saw your answer and just ran to put the eye balm on :-) thank you
Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Emma!

The Balm is a little too heavy for my skin type but hubs lovvvvves it, I always have a back up for him. He gets that and the 24 hr YPCream out of my kits and we are both happy! That Balm has done wonders for the skin around his eyes, I was shocked.

Super Contributor

On 9/26/2014 SeaGal said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Emma!

The Balm is a little too heavy for my skin type but hubs lovvvvves it, I always have a back up for him. He gets that and the 24 hr YPCream out of my kits and we are both happy! That Balm has done wonders for the skin around his eyes, I was shocked.

Are you two talking about the pink balm stuff, or the reorganizing eye balm (more like a solid petroleum texture)?

Edit -- Never mind. I found the post you're referring to.

Respected Contributor

The reorganize eye balm over the eye stem regen.

Super Contributor

The eye balm is quickly becoming my favorite skinn product. The skin around my eyes looks so fresh. I've been having terrible sleeping problems so it's working overtime. I also have severe dry eye and I swear it helps. My eyes just go ahhhhhh when I put it on.
Respected Contributor

That is so nice Emma, interesting that it is helping with the dry eye itself, what a BONUS.

Dont you just love these products. I cant wait to see how you like the new Stem Regens in a few weeks. I am curious to see what the changes will look like with the new formula.

Super Contributor

Well I called CS this morning and I got the rudest woman! She kept wanting me to just return the whole kit. I asked for a supervisor and she put me hold for awhile and then came back on the line. She said that they keep some kits back incase customers have problems with their orders and will send a request down to the warehouse and if they have the oil they will send it out and if they don't I will get a phone call within a couple days and then I can return the kit then. I did get an email that my replacement parts order is in process. Fingers crossed
Honored Contributor

On 9/29/2014 bichon_emma said: Well I called CS this morning and I got the rudest woman! She kept wanting me to just return the whole kit. I asked for a supervisor and she put me hold for awhile and then came back on the line. She said that they keep some kits back incase customers have problems with their orders and will send a request down to the warehouse and if they have the oil they will send it out and if they don't I will get a phone call within a couple days and then I can return the kit then. I did get an email that my replacement parts order is in process. Fingers crossed
All of my items were sealed including the oil. Let's hope they can just send you a replacement item instead of making you return the whole kit. A similar situation happened to me with HSN and a SSC duo kit. One of the items was unsealed. Hsn sent me a new kit and paid to have me return the unsealed kit. That is the 1st thing I check when I receive new beauty items-is the seal intact.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri