Esteemed Contributor

Skinn Yellow and Blue Chin Up

I asked this on the other Skinn thread, but don't think it was noticed so I thought I would ask here:

Do you think it would be overkill to cocktail the blue and yellow ChinUp with the DermaLift?  Is there really that much difference between the two ChinUps ingredient decks?  Do you think they would all play well together?

I also have to give a thumbs up for the Skinn EnergyEyes.  Just a little under my eyes a few minutes before taking my morning shower works wonders on these 62 year old eyes!

TIA

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Yellow and Blue Chin Up

Hi @tends2dogs.  I did reply to you in the other thread.  I like the Energeyes too!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have never heard Dimitri say to cocktail them together, but I have heard him say if you feel you could benefit from both, use the yellow for daytime use to lift and firm, and the blue one for overnite use.

Super Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

I asked this on the other Skinn thread, but don't think it was noticed so I thought I would ask here:

Do you think it would be overkill to cocktail the blue and yellow ChinUp with the DermaLift?  Is there really that much difference between the two ChinUps ingredient decks?  Do you think they would all play well together?

I also have to give a thumbs up for the Skinn EnergyEyes.  Just a little under my eyes a few minutes before taking my morning shower works wonders on these 62 year old eyes!

TIA

I do it everyday! I mix them together and my neck looks firm and fuller. I requested to SKINN that they put them together in a kit instead of 2 of the same ,they replied "good idea"!! Try it and see if you like it,I was using them seperate and wasn't seeing what I needed, so I thought, I need them both.

Respected Contributor

I'm gonna try that. I use the blue directly under my chin and the yellow on the rest of my neck but tonight I'll mix them together. Thanks.

Valued Contributor

Isomers Neck and Dec product includes both of the ingredients in  one formula. I used it for a while and didn't see any noticeable change.