Super Contributor

Has anyone tried it and has a review? I tried to do a search and couldn't find a whole lot.

Super Contributor

I was not impressed but not really impressed with any wrinkle filler, don`t last long enough to bother putting on.

Respected Contributor

@ChrissyKR~ you might want to go to the shopping channel that offers Skinn, and type in the search bar Skinn wrinkle fill.  Click on product and it will have customer reviews.

Honored Contributor

It felt great going on, but I really didn't notice much difference.  Plus, after using it just a few times I reacted with bumps along my jawline.  I can use some silicone products but apparently this one is just too siliconey for me.  Not Dimitri's best work.  It went back.

Honored Contributor

I found this product to be useless. What was he bragging about it for? It doesn't do a thing. 

Super Contributor

Thanks everyone, I havent watched a show since July. I was so stocked up. I am starting needing to replace a few things and this caught my eye. 

I used the pink wrinkle filler from Skinn and thought it was an okay product, nothing great and thought I would try something else.

I also have decided to cut the cord on the Stem Regens. I have used up two bottles each of all three and decided it was time to move on. 

Trusted Contributor

I have this product.  It did not fill in lines or anything else on my face as it did on the models during the presentations.  I can only use it with more dewy foundations as it acts like a primer to me, but a very matte primer.  It is too dry to use with my dryer foundations.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@ChrissyKR 

I was just looking at fillers yesterday and came across a product called Fullfill by Demarche labs.  I was thinking of trying this one cause I developed a wrinkle overnight (at least it seems so).  I think Sephora has this.