Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Visit

[ Edited ]

@Chisos wrote:
I noticed there is a duo of tubes of Extreme Body Cream (not balm). The Extreme Body Balm is one of my favorites. Has anyone used the cream? I wonder how it compares to the Balm.

I use them both here, @Chisos...especially this time of the year.  (Very dry skin).  A good comparison might be using the Rose Noir (or 24 Hr. Wrinkle & Dryness Relief Balm) over a moisturizer for additional hydration.  The cream is a lighter consistency, smoother, and comes in a tube whereas the EBB is heavier, even more emollient, and comes in a jar.  The balms are really great for spot treatment of areas requiring additional hydration, day, evening, or both...depending on your need.  I use the cream daily all over the body after showering/bathing and really like the way if goes on, moisturizes, and softens.  Just as an aside...this one is often included in kits so you may want to look in that direction, too.  HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor

I'll just watch hopefully I still have so much.  I haven't used his microdermabrasion in a while but I noticed a lot of flaking and dryness on my face with this crazy weather we are having so I did it before bed last night and wow my skin felt so soft and my serum and moisturizer just glided on.  I must use it more often at least twice a week as recommended.

Anyone else use it?

Respected Contributor

Yes, @Luvitorleaveit1 ... consistently for a long time.  I like to get the max from my skincare so exfoliating goes a long way toward that ...as you witnessed!Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I use my clarisonic everyday with his cleanser and thought that was enough but I can see how the microdermabrasion kicks it up to the 100th power!

Honored Contributor

I hope he has the large sizes of his cleansers, that is about all I really need!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Today was the first time I tried the body polish (from Santorini kit) and I was really imperssed. I am not normally a body scrub type person but I do like this and it made my already soft skin feel baby soft! I also like that it wasn't too scratchy or rough on my skin, as so many are.  I didn't detect a scent either.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Today was the first time I tried the body polish (from Santorini kit) and I was really imperssed. I am not normally a body scrub type person but I do like this and it made my already soft skin feel baby soft! I also like that it wasn't too scratchy or rough on my skin, as so many are.  I didn't detect a scent either.

I was pleasantly surprised, too, when I first tried it, @HappyDazeWoman Happy   It's a fairly new item; and I, like you, much prefer the less grainy feel.  It does a really nice job with exfoliating the body, but more gently.  Woman Wink

Regular Contributor

Or maybe he'll have 4 TTV's and he'll try to convince you that you need to buy 100 of each of them! 

Valued Contributor
Oh cool...I hope he has 4 TTV'S.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Visit

[ Edited ]

@Chisos wrote:
I noticed there is a duo of tubes of Extreme Body Cream (not balm). The Extreme Body Balm is one of my favorites. Has anyone used the cream? I wonder how it compares to the Balm.

Hey @Chisos I have both and can tell you that the body balm is much richer..I always have to liquidfy the balm in my hands then apply ...the body creme is very thick and rich as well but more like a body balm from most lines...I will say it has more scent (like vanilla sugar cookies) as vanilla planiflora is the 1st ingredient in the deck...I find it perfect for winter time and in the summer I "cut" it with a splash of Isomers Pur H to make it thinner but equally hydrating...I find D's body cremes and lotions to be superior to most any brand I have tried and, trust me, I have tried them all...I do love Perlier's honey miel balm (just got a huge tub of it on HSN at a ttv price) and I use Korres lotions faithfully as I LOVE scented body lotions (have a slew from Bath and Body that I add HPur to as well) HTH's