Honored Contributor
On 2/21/2015 MissKlynn said:

I don't think we'll get OTOs since the next show is at 10:00 and they launch the next TTV then right?

There was a "This Show Only" in this afternoon block which is basically the same thing...

$29.41

309-780

Skinn Cosmetics Cleansing Water, Pore Reducing Serum & Cleansing Mask Trio - 309-780

Yes, I think you are right. Maybe tomorrow if the makeup TTV sells briskly.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
On 2/21/2015 MissKlynn said:

I don't think we'll get OTOs since the next show is at 10:00 and they launch the next TTV then right?

There was a "This Show Only" in this afternoon block which is basically the same thing...

$29.41

309-780

Skinn Cosmetics Cleansing Water, Pore Reducing Serum & Cleansing Mask Trio - 309-780

I'm so used to seeing him in his two and three hour blocks that I didn't realize this was a single hour segment. We're safe.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor
On 2/21/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 2/21/2015 MarenSeattle said:

I was watching when you first posted (when I got up this morning) but I was really waiting for the price to drop on the Stem Rejen Kit -- it finally did, and I got it. We'll see if I stop with one, but I feel you can never have too much Stem Rejen. :-)

Are you still refraining???

Oh heck, no! I started last weekend (one of those purchases arrived today and others are en route). I had good intentions to buy one single kit today and then I found more things I couldn't live without. It would be much easier to refrain if I just didn't watch, but Dimitri is both informative and entertaining, and THAT'S when it happens! Plus, when I see something I already use at such a great price, I don't feel like I'm wasting money. I do my price comparisons on eBay before I purchase so I'm still trying to be a smart shopper. I keep telling my DH, I don't smoke, gamble, or spend much money on a fancy, expensive wardrobe, so this is where I indulge. He says my skin looks great so keep doing what I'm doing.

Nothing is better than getting something you already use and love at a killer price! I've been working since he arrived, so only ordered a second Stem Rejen kit this morning. I've been pretty unimpressed by his makeup so that's not tempting -- unless I happen to see Dimitri selling it. :-)

Trusted Contributor

I want to try the foundation. Even when it goes to single sale, the price is going to be pretty high (30+ just a guess), and then the setting powder is already up as a single at 36.00.

So all the rest of the kit is a bonus.

I am UBER stuck between light and medium! I am usually a medium, but at the first presentation, the medium looked very dark (and yellow)...so I decided on light.

Now at this presentation (midnight est), he just used light on Shawna, and she looked like a ghost! (of course it could be D not blending it in enough too).

Anyone else stuck on 'color'???

I live near Boston, and Dimitri could sell me more snow! I love him {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Respected Contributor

Check out the Anyone getting the Skinn TTV thread . Being discussed there and may be helpful. Western NY here, and I bow to you in Boston (old stomping grounds).{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor
On 2/21/2015 gabstoomuch said:

I want to try the foundation. Even when it goes to single sale, the price is going to be pretty high (30+ just a guess), and then the setting powder is already up as a single at 36.00.

So all the rest of the kit is a bonus.

I am UBER stuck between light and medium! I am usually a medium, but at the first presentation, the medium looked very dark (and yellow)...so I decided on light.

Now at this presentation (midnight est), he just used light on Shawna, and she looked like a ghost! (of course it could be D not blending it in enough too).

Anyone else stuck on 'color'???

I live near Boston, and Dimitri could sell me more snow! I love him {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Lol about D selling snow to nor'easteners. I think the light tone will be more forgiving & you can "warm" it up if too light with a light application of powdered bronzer. I thought D said he applied a powder on Shauna to brighten? She def needed some blush! Did they demo thwt new blush trio yet?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

It's a great price for all that's included, but I'm not so sure how I'd like that foundation. The shades are of a big concern, the medium is way too yellow in the pictures. I might try the light and keep my fingers crossed that it's more suited to me.

Respected Contributor
On 2/22/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

It's a great price for all that's included, but I'm not so sure how I'd like that foundation. The shades are of a big concern, the medium is way too yellow in the pictures. I might try the light and keep my fingers crossed that it's more suited to me.

I'm medium at the B&M stores, JLF, but I'm always light with Skinn. Today, because of the yellow undertones I went all the way to fair (of course, it's never been offered before). Too funny. I use little foundation so the draw to the kit was everything BUT that! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor
On 2/22/2015 gokat said:

I'm medium at the B&M stores, JLF, but I'm always light with Skinn. Today, because of the yellow undertones I went all the way to fair (of course, it's never been offered before). Too funny. I use little foundation so the draw to the kit was everything BUT that! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I agree with you. I'm also medium in the stores when I buy foundation. I once used the medium darker shade alone of his serum foundation to work. One of my patients asked me if I just got back from the beach!!! I was a bit embarrassed. I now mix the two shades together and it gives me the perfect color in is serum. foundation. I ordered the light in this new TTV. I'm sure I made the right decision from what I've seen in the demonstrations.

Honored Contributor
On 2/22/2015 BlingQueen022 said:
On 2/22/2015 gokat said:

I agree with you. I'm also medium in the stores when I buy foundation. I once used the medium darker shade alone of his serum foundation to work. One of my patients asked me if I just got back from the beach!!! I was a bit embarrassed. I now mix the two shades together and it gives me the perfect color in is serum. foundation. I ordered the light in this new TTV. I'm sure I made the right decision from what I've seen in the demonstrations.

Thanks ladies. I'm thinking the light will be a better choice since the description in the listing says light is for light to medium skintones. I've been doing a lot of foundation experimentation lately so we'll see how this one measures up.