Honored Contributor

He only seems to have one brow kit though he does offer the brow pencil alone, too. The kit is a better deal since I'd like to try the DermaLift.

Skinn Cosmetics DermaLift Eye Serum & Double-Ended Brow Pencil & Gel Duo - 309-782 @ $39.46

Skinn Cosmetics Brow Professional Double-Ended Pencil & Gel Lift 0.22 oz - 309-564 @ $28.00

Honored Contributor
On 2/21/2015 gokat said:
On 2/21/2015 willdob3 said:
On 2/21/2015 NCshoppergal said:

I plan on not watching that way I wont buy anything.. As soon as I watch, I talk myself into it and I need more Skin Care like I need a third eye.

One thing I have noticed is the price of his TTV's have gone up.. for the longest time they usually around $49 not $58. And this TTV is reg size products, no jumbos. Thankfully less tempting.

You know he always said, I give you good prices so you will reorder at regular prices. I guess he figures he can slowly start charging more.

I stopped watching for a very long time. I also stopped reading all SKINN threads about shows & new products.

Evine is responsible for setting the prices, not Dimitri. Do realize that.

You're right on, wildob! ...and since they're backing him financially now, they're also responsible for all this "new product" influx. I'm observing for now, but I'm not feeling totally positive to their approach with Skinn. Naturally, it's about raking in the almighty dollar with them and milking their cash cow. I've been with this line a long time so I hope they don't bruise its reputation for fine products at reasonable price points.

BTW, the Sonic Infuser made a big difference here with the Rejens...especially the lip/NL and eye areas. Now I run it all over my face as well after applying my moisturizer as a finisher.

I'm concerned about them messing with the quality of the products, too. If they think that we won't notice, they will discover their mistake. Time will tell...

I'm glad to hear the infuser makes a difference for you. I'm really looking forward to trying it. I've checked it out before & been tempted but it was always too expensive. This was a good deal.

Honored Contributor

The brow kit with the DermaLift is less expensive than the same size DermaLift alone! lol...

Respected Contributor
On 2/21/2015 gokat said:
On 2/21/2015 NCshoppergal said:

I plan on not watching that way I wont buy anything.. As soon as I watch, I talk myself into it and I need more Skin Care like I need a third eye.

One thing I have noticed is the price of his TTV's have gone up.. for the longest time they usually around $49 not $58. And this TTV is reg size products, no jumbos. Thankfully less tempting.

You know he always said, I give you good prices so you will reorder at regular prices. I guess he figures he can slowly start charging more.

I stopped watching for a very long time. I also stopped reading all SKINN threads about shows & new products.

Evine is responsible for setting the prices, not Dimitri. Do realize that.

You're right on, wildob! ...and since they're backing him financially now, they're also responsible for all this "new product" influx. I'm observing for now, but I'm not feeling totally positive to their approach with Skinn. Naturally, it's about raking in the almighty dollar with them and milking their cash cow. I've been with this line a long time so I hope they don't bruise its reputation for fine products at reasonable price points.

BTW, the Sonic Infuser made a big difference here with the Rejens...especially the lip/NL and eye areas. Now I run it all over my face as well after applying my moisturizer as a finisher.

I'm concerned about them messing with the quality of the products, too. If they think that we won't notice, they will discover their mistake. Time will tell...

I'm glad to hear the infuser makes a difference for you. I'm really looking forward to trying it. I've checked it out before & been tempted but it was always too expensive. This was a good deal.

Yes..That kit WITHOUT the Infuser would have been a good deal! That's how I got mine..in a kit at that price. Good going!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

Great... watched the video about the DermaLift Eye Serum & Dimitri says only 2 things work over it. DermaLift Day Creme or Creme Reverse Eye Cream. Eye Stem Rejen - what I have - is not compatible.

Respected Contributor

Great... watched the video about the DermaLift Eye Serum & Dimitri says only 2 things work over it. DermaLift Day Creme or Creme Reverse Eye Cream. Eye Stem Rejen - what I have - is not compatible.

Yes...Those lifting/tightening products are ticklish, and aren't compatible with many other products. The Crème Reverse Eye on its own DOES provide more of the lifting/tightening effect. You have some coming so you'll be able to check it out. I'm using it and really like it as an all-around eye crème. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

PS...Don't forget to use the AR serum under the Eye Crème Reverse!

Respected Contributor
On 2/21/2015 gokat said:
On 2/21/2015 tototwo said:

Good morning Skinn experts! What are your thoughts on the TTV Stem Regen 4-pc kit with the 24-hr cream??? I haven't used any of the Stem Regens since before he made them "elite" -- is the 'elite-ness' good or bad? I want to try a new moisturizer -- is the 24-hr cream a good one?

Also, what do you think of the Vitamin C powder? I like the Bright Side serum in the big pump bottle -- considering that duo.

Thanks!

I'll let others answer you about the TTV, tototwo, as I was so put off by what he did to the Rejens that I never ordered and switched to the DWP line. I'd used them since they introduced them and the newer ones are just different...thinner. I wasn't willing to forego that richness that had given me such great results...especially the lip. NOW..If you're looking to lighten/brighten and/or address hyperpigmentation, use the Bright Side serum along with the Vitamin C Powder for a super charged approach...sprinkle the Vit. C Powder first than follow with the Bright Side serum over it to any areas where you want to concentrate. Great for the back of the hands, etc. Also, mix the Vit. C with the Bright Side Correcting Serum (lg. pump bottle). HTH's

What is the difference between the Bright Side Correcting Serum and the Bright Side Spot Treatment in terms of effectiveness?? The reviews on the Spot Treatment duo are either it works great or doesn't work at all! I don't have hyperpigmentation issues but wouldn't mind lightening some spots, especially on my hands.

Respected Contributor
On 2/21/2015 sueinsf said:
On 2/21/2015 gokat said:
On 2/21/2015 tototwo said:

Good morning Skinn experts! What are your thoughts on the TTV Stem Regen 4-pc kit with the 24-hr cream??? I haven't used any of the Stem Regens since before he made them "elite" -- is the 'elite-ness' good or bad? I want to try a new moisturizer -- is the 24-hr cream a good one?

Also, what do you think of the Vitamin C powder? I like the Bright Side serum in the big pump bottle -- considering that duo.

Thanks!

I'll let others answer you about the TTV, tototwo, as I was so put off by what he did to the Rejens that I never ordered and switched to the DWP line. I'd used them since they introduced them and the newer ones are just different...thinner. I wasn't willing to forego that richness that had given me such great results...especially the lip. NOW..If you're looking to lighten/brighten and/or address hyperpigmentation, use the Bright Side serum along with the Vitamin C Powder for a super charged approach...sprinkle the Vit. C Powder first than follow with the Bright Side serum over it to any areas where you want to concentrate. Great for the back of the hands, etc. Also, mix the Vit. C with the Bright Side Correcting Serum (lg. pump bottle). HTH's

What is the difference between the Bright Side Correcting Serum and the Bright Side Spot Treatment in terms of effectiveness?? The reviews on the Spot Treatment duo are either it works great or doesn't work at all! I don't have hyperpigmentation issues but wouldn't mind lightening some spots, especially on my hands.

The rollerball serum with the Vitamin C Powder is what you want for that, sue. The Correcting Serum is more of an all-over moisturizer (and isn't as effective) as the serum (as the serum is formulated to penetrate more deeply). Use the approach I spelled out above with the roller ball serum and Vitamin C Powder, and if you have the Sonic Infuser or a Foreo tool, infuse over the spot application. HTH's

Trusted Contributor
On 2/20/2015 myshell624 said:
On 2/20/2015 Karena said:

I picked up two super bargained priced kits. One was the Deep Wrinkle protocol set that comes with the infuser and the other was a lip kit that has the new flavor 6x balm, scrub, 6x serum and lip palette.

I got that lip kit when he has his Valentine's Day shows. What an amazing price!!

Well I ordered it then too but cancelled because it wasn't shipping. I didn't know about their weather issues then. I regretted canceling it so I was thrilled to see it still at the same price!

Then it was meant to be yours!!! Love the new tropical lip palette, and the entire kit is the same price as the lip 6x alone. Can't wait to try the new strawberry lip scrub!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor
On 2/21/2015 Karena said:
On 2/20/2015 Karena said:

I picked up two super bargained priced kits. One was the Deep Wrinkle protocol set that comes with the infuser and the other was a lip kit that has the new flavor 6x balm, scrub, 6x serum and lip palette.

I got that lip kit when he has his Valentine's Day shows. What an amazing price!!

Well I ordered it then too but cancelled because it wasn't shipping. I didn't know about their weather issues then. I regretted canceling it so I was thrilled to see it still at the same price!

Then it was meant to be yours!!! Love the new tropical lip palette, and the entire kit is the same price as the lip 6x alone. Can't wait to try the new strawberry lip scrub!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Me too!!!