Honored Contributor
On 2/21/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I'm new to the line and the Stem Rejen Elite is all I've used. What's the difference between it and the "old" Stem Rejen? Why are some of you ladies missing the old?

Hi Dazzlers-missed the morning shows-anything worth noting? Here for the late afternoon shows-any this day onlys??? I like the thicker texture of the older stem rejen serums. During summer months, the serums are sufficiently emolient for me, so no addtl moisturizer is needed. Also, the addition of the alpine rose ingredient gives the new serum a different scent-that slight rose scent-not my preference, where the older version is scent "neutral". But on a positive note, I think the new serums are as effective as the older version-not sure if better? I'm using the new version and once finished I will go back to using the old version that I have in my stash. Will be curious to see if I notice any difference in terms of results-that is what matters most to me. I will pick up the new Age Reset serum-hoping as a TTV in March. Interested to see if the AR will replace the stem rejen serums for me as some other customers report, like gokat. Currently I'm using a combo of the Collagenesis products + Deep Wrinkle Protocol-really pleased with the results but always looking to steamline my regime & tweak it as new products are introduced.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
On 2/21/2015 gokat said:
On 2/21/2015 sueinsf said:
On 2/21/2015 gokat said:
On 2/21/2015 tototwo said:

Good morning Skinn experts! What are your thoughts on the TTV Stem Regen 4-pc kit with the 24-hr cream??? I haven't used any of the Stem Regens since before he made them "elite" -- is the 'elite-ness' good or bad? I want to try a new moisturizer -- is the 24-hr cream a good one?

Also, what do you think of the Vitamin C powder? I like the Bright Side serum in the big pump bottle -- considering that duo.

Thanks!

I'll let others answer you about the TTV, tototwo, as I was so put off by what he did to the Rejens that I never ordered and switched to the DWP line. I'd used them since they introduced them and the newer ones are just different...thinner. I wasn't willing to forego that richness that had given me such great results...especially the lip. NOW..If you're looking to lighten/brighten and/or address hyperpigmentation, use the Bright Side serum along with the Vitamin C Powder for a super charged approach...sprinkle the Vit. C Powder first than follow with the Bright Side serum over it to any areas where you want to concentrate. Great for the back of the hands, etc. Also, mix the Vit. C with the Bright Side Correcting Serum (lg. pump bottle). HTH's

What is the difference between the Bright Side Correcting Serum and the Bright Side Spot Treatment in terms of effectiveness?? The reviews on the Spot Treatment duo are either it works great or doesn't work at all! I don't have hyperpigmentation issues but wouldn't mind lightening some spots, especially on my hands.

The rollerball serum with the Vitamin C Powder is what you want for that, sue. The Correcting Serum is more of an all-over moisturizer (and isn't as effective) as the serum (as the serum is formulated to penetrate more deeply). Use the approach I spelled out above with the roller ball serum and Vitamin C Powder, and if you have the Sonic Infuser or a Foreo tool, infuse over the spot application. HTH's

Thanks gokat!

Super Contributor
On 2/21/2015 Danish Gal said:
On 2/21/2015 wenfen said:

Glad I stocked up on the "Old Stem Regens"...Prices are much higher this time &

appear to be going up...will have to wait until Anniversary prices/kits.

Hope these higher prices are not going to be the new trend!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

iTA. The TTV kit is not a good value, IMO, compared to the past offerings. It's only 3.9 ounces of treatment. Yes, the prices are going up and the container sizes are shrinking. Even the kits seem smaller. Too bad.

You're right about that. I thought about getting today's TTV but then looked at the last similar kit I bought in Sept - only five months ago. With that kit you got the bigger (1.7 oz) Stem Rejen for the face plus the big 4 oz size of the Youth Preservation Cream plus the Eye/Lip Rejens and a 1 oz bottle of Lipid Infusion Oil. All that and it was a couple bucks cheaper than today's TTV!

So yeah, I'm going to pass today and wait for the next bonus-size kit he offers with these items - which will likely be right around the corner.

Super Contributor

I'd go crazy if he changes either of the Chin-up Formulas!

I had the flu a few weeks back & was too sick (high fever) to care much about skin care.

I didn't use my Chin-Up for almost 5 days & screamed when I looked in the mirror @my loose/crapey neck skin.

I went right back to tapping under my chin & using both colors (yellow for my lower crapey skin) & blue for my double chin.

I swear within 1-2 days my old, tighter chin was back.

PLEASE DON'T CHANGE THE CHIN-UP FORMULAS!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

I thought I was done shopping & then I ended up buying the Super Bargain DermaLift 7 piece kit after watching the video to hear about the eye serum & what to use over it. I decided this line sounds like exactly what I need.

I'm curious about the Super Bargain products. Are these items ones that are going to be discontinued? Or just kits that are almost sold out & the configuration won't be repeated?

Honored Contributor

Chin-up did not do a thing for me. I used the yellow one. I think.

Honored Contributor
On 2/21/2015 willdob3 said:

I thought I was done shopping & then I ended up buying the Super Bargain DermaLift 7 piece kit after watching the video to hear about the eye serum & what to use over it. I decided this line sounds like exactly what I need.

I'm curious about the Super Bargain products. Are these items ones that are going to be discontinued? Or just kits that are almost sold out & the configuration won't be repeated?

Super Bargain kits are not discontinued Items. It seems like there are always a handful of kits that are priced low as Super Bargain for show weekends. Prob to drive sales volume as someone may choose to buy a SB kit pkus the TTV. I think the SB kits are great buy & also look at Discovery kits-usually priced low.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
On 2/21/2015 willdob3 said:

Neither, wildob. Various reasons, but mostly I think he produces more of these kits for reduced prices as "gifts" for his customers. You may want to switch off the TV. Last presentation of today's TTV on now....OTO's will probably follow. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

Thanks. I am sometimes suspicious about good deals because I've had occasions buying something at a great price & then soon after that they come out with the new improved version.

I may indeed have to watch a movie this evening...

Who is the movie star he keeps talking about that we ""all"" know who it is?

Super Contributor

I don't think we'll get OTOs since the next show is at 10:00 and they launch the next TTV then right?

There was a "This Show Only" in this afternoon block which is basically the same thing...

$29.41

309-780

Skinn Cosmetics Cleansing Water, Pore Reducing Serum & Cleansing Mask Trio - 309-780