Respected Contributor

I sent Skinn Cosmetics a Facebook message asking when the Neck Amour Serum would be available. They answered me yesterday stating that it would be in May's TTV. So I imagine the Neck Amour Cream will be included. Sit tight ladies. May will be here before we know it!  Just wanted to pass it on to Skinn lovers.

Respected Contributor

I have to say I love the Skinn Neck Amour, but have been using the 24 Hour Youth Preservation cream on my neck and am just as impressed.  I think I'll stick with my combination.  His products are awesome! 

Super Contributor

I had cataract surgery 3/21 and 3/30.  I'm not sure what happened but my complexion changed drastically.  I think it may have been all the eye drops and perhaps something given during the surgeries.  I also thought it may have been because my vision improved so much that I saw the real me for the first time. 

I have been using DWP products by Dimitri for several years but they weren't working after the surgey.

Dimitri said the Neck Amore could be used on neck and face.  I tried it on my face but saw no improvement.  Actually, I didn't see any change to my neck either.  

Last time Dimitri was on he was praising the 24 hour Youth Preservation Serum.  I ran to the bathroom to try it.  Improvement started the first time I used it and continued with each use.  I must say my skin looks pretty darn good (less than a week of use). 

I will add that I am using only one type of eye drop now and that is 2x a day.  Tomorrow I use it once a day for a week then I am done.

I am so glad I can see better than ever AND my skin is getting back to where I thought it was before!

Respected Contributor

@Lucky Duck, wishing you well with your recovery. Our skin can be affected by so many factors going on in our lives. Hope that you will be back to normal very soon.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

I sent Skinn Cosmetics a Facebook message asking when the Neck Amour Serum would be available. They answered me yesterday stating that it would be in May's TTV. So I imagine the Neck Amour Cream will be included. Sit tight ladies. May will be here before we know it!  Just wanted to pass it on to Skinn lovers.

I'm definitely interested in the new Amour serum. Love the cream. 

Interested to see what these means for us that use the Chinup serum. The yellow Chinup is da'bomb. Will the Amour serum replace it??? I'm not interested in adding another new product/step.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

My three cents: I wouldn't use Neck Amour on the upper face. It has glaucine in it, which reduces fat. Most of us want to keep the fat on our cheeks.

I use chin/neck products from Isomers and Elysee with glaucine and I don't actually use them on my neck. I want to keep some fat on my neck to avoid looking sinewy. I only put that stuff right under my chin and up onto the very lower part of my jowly bits. I also put it on last so that I don't accidentally mix it up higher onto my face.

I cringe a little every time someone talks about putting this particular type of product all over their face. I imagine them 6 months later possibly wondering how they got so gaunt and hollowy looking!

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Trusted Contributor

@porcelain wrote:

My three cents: I wouldn't use Neck Amour on the upper face. It has glaucine in it, which reduces fat. Most of us want to keep the fat on our cheeks.

I use chin/neck products from Isomers and Elysee with glaucine and I don't actually use them on my neck. I want to keep some fat on my neck to avoid looking sinewy. I only put that stuff right under my chin and up onto the very lower part of my jowly bits. I also put it on last so that I don't accidentally mix it up higher onto my face.

I cringe a little every time someone talks about putting this particular type of product all over their face. I imagine them 6 months later possibly wondering how they got so gaunt and hollowy looking!

So.....now I am wondering iif I should slather the Neck Amour on my thighs?! 🤔😆

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

That is a fab idea! With that application, you've got basically one of the the nicest thigh creams out there. Cat Very Happy

Glaucine is a component of the branded ingredient Ovaliss (by Sederma), which is for double chins. But it is also part of the ingredient Bodyfit (also by Sederma), which is anti cellulite.They claim to induce lipolysis which is the breakdown of fat.

It is going to take me forever to get through my "chin" creams with how little I apply, so I do sometimes put some above my knees and on my tummy. Can't hurt! No idea if it is doing anything because exercise is firming everything up concurrently.

I have googled this subject extensively-->because I am a skincare nerd. This first came to my attention during the Skinn Trimlastic Lift chin mask shows. Those chin masks have glaucine as do the Skinn Firming and Lifting (blue) chin up creams.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Esteemed Contributor

@Lucky Duck wrote:

I had cataract surgery 3/21 and 3/30.  I'm not sure what happened but my complexion changed drastically.  I think it may have been all the eye drops and perhaps something given during the surgeries.  I also thought it may have been because my vision improved so much that I saw the real me for the first time. 

I have been using DWP products by Dimitri for several years but they weren't working after the surgey.

Dimitri said the Neck Amore could be used on neck and face.  I tried it on my face but saw no improvement.  Actually, I didn't see any change to my neck either.  

Last time Dimitri was on he was praising the 24 hour Youth Preservation Serum.  I ran to the bathroom to try it.  Improvement started the first time I used it and continued with each use.  I must say my skin looks pretty darn good (less than a week of use). 

I will add that I am using only one type of eye drop now and that is 2x a day.  Tomorrow I use it once a day for a week then I am done.

I am so glad I can see better than ever AND my skin is getting back to where I thought it was before!

Hi, @Lucky Duck. Good on you that your surgery had good results. The most important being able to see better. Smiley Happy After mine, I, too,  noticed a change. But I noticed the change in my eyes. I used Restylane, suggested by surgeon. I only had to use that for a short while and since, I use maybe once a year during the spring.

What I have noticed and it remains is my eyes always are aa little bloodshot. Before the surgery, I could not wear contacts. Even the eyedrops don't take it away. I don't like it but live with it. I no longer need glasses or readers as I had the multi-focal implant. This is worth a little bloodshot eyes. Maybe some think I hit the bottle. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Skinn TTV in May

[ Edited ]

BExplorer, I was thinking the same thing, I may use it on my thighs and lower tummy. I've gotten great results adding Callanetics to my workout routine, but I think adding the cream will give me even more improvement in that area.

Porcelein, do you have any recomendations for the crepey area right in the middle of the neck? That is my biggest challenge. I have the copper P from Isomers and I also use retin-a in that area. I've even started applying some Palmer's bust cream since I read some people have had results with that. I do neck exercises from Dr. Denese and I do microcurrent, but ofcoarse can't use it in that area. I suppose it's better than if I did nothing at all. I'd love to get your input on this. Thank you!