Trusted Contributor

Uh oh, I don't have fat in my neck and chest. I use it as a wonderful moisturizer. No matter what I've used in that area before it would look dry. This really moisturizes beautifully and leaves the area looking soft which is what I was looking for. But, that is the only result I was looking for. Will have to keep aware.

I'll be sad if I have to stop using it there. 

Honored Contributor

I just received the Wrinkle Soak Hydrating Mask. I absolutely love it.  With just the first time using it my skin has a great glow.  I look so refreshed.  I'm extremely happy with it.

Honored Contributor

@beautybee Small world! I do Callanetics too. Isn't it the best? Super effective and time efficient.

Since you have already tried Skinn, why not try his Chin Up Redensify product? It's the yellowy one. No glaucine in there, and it has Essenskin, (which is Calcium Hydroxymethionine and 3-Aminopropane Sulfonic Acid aka Homotaurine) and according to Sederma Essenskin "fortifies and restructures the skin of people 60+." I'm not quite that age yet, but it sure sounds like it would benefit those of us who are younger as well. I want fortified and restructured skin! Lots of lovely butters and oils in Chin Up Redensify as well.

@Sadiesadie I don't want to alarm anyone. I doubt Dimitri would sell us a product and tell us to use it on our busts if it would do anything terrible or counterproductive. Neck Amour is a thick mask and it may not penetrate the skin very much. If so, it would take a good while, if at all, before it would show any changes in the fat level of the bust or neck.

As far as I know, Dimitri has never said to use Neck Amour on the face. Because extremely subtle changes make such a huge difference in how the face looks vs the body, I feel I can't afford to voluntarily lose even a tiny amount of fat volume in my face. With my facial structure, I don't have much fat to spare. Do what feels right for you. This is just additional info.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Valued Contributor

Re: Skinn TTV in May

[ Edited ]

Porcelain, thank you so much for the recommendation! I am going to get it next time Dimitri is on. I have never tried it. What cracks me up is that Kathy Kangas from Prai calls that area the triangle of terror. Lol!  It bugs me. I love Dimitri and have liked everything I have tried from his line so far.

The Callanetics, omg!  I've had that program for years. The updated version is not the same.  It's nice to hear from another Callan fan.Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

I have to say I love the Skinn Neck Amour, but have been using the 24 Hour Youth Preservation cream on my neck and am just as impressed.  I think I'll stick with my combination.  His products are awesome! 

@hoosieroriginal-

Funny,  For years I've brought heavier face creams down the neck and chest. Sorta the Paula B. School of Thought.   I don't use many Skinn products, but do like 24HYPC.   Just used it last night.   I guess the irony is it sits in my cabinet on top of a relatively unused Neck Amour that came in a kit a while back.  I can't brag about much at almost 62-- but my neck does look young. Smiley Embarassed

Sometimes I think our intuition guides us in the right direction.

Trusted Contributor

Dimitri said that women are using Neck Amour all over the place. He said "on the upper lip wrinkles, on their knees, on their elbows, along with their neck and chest".

I will try anything for the lip wrinkles, so I started putting it there.

He said "anywhere that is starting to be crepey and wriinkly or sagging".

So now I don't know? I like how soft it makes my neck. I am 61 and very thing. My neck already looks like a skeleton neck, I wonder if I should mix it with the yellow neck cream?