Super Contributor

Re: Skinn TTV Out For delivery!!!

I guess that is why I always try the new products by themselves for the first week or 2, I want to see if I notice any results from the new products. I would love to streamline my regime, but I always think to myself the more the merrier, lol. I still boost all of my serums with the Philosophy serum, cocktail that all the time with other Skinn products. I also use elizabeth grant retinol, I wish Dimitri would come out with a killer retinol serum, just all retinol, that would be amazing, I love his Vitamin C powder so I feel like if he just made that I would be all Skinn all the time, nothing else needed. And yes, I wish he would rename the blue beauties as well. I cant wait for the week to end to report my skin changes, if it is making my skin smooth as silk now, can you imagine 30 days from now?

Super Contributor

I'm bummed, still processing. Though, the longer it takes, the more "Dazzling" reviews I have to read. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 beautymogul said:

I guess that is why I always try the new products by themselves for the first week or 2, I want to see if I notice any results from the new products. I would love to streamline my regime, but I always think to myself the more the merrier, lol. I still boost all of my serums with the Philosophy serum, cocktail that all the time with other Skinn products. I also use elizabeth grant retinol, I wish Dimitri would come out with a killer retinol serum, just all retinol, that would be amazing, I love his Vitamin C powder so I feel like if he just made that I would be all Skinn all the time, nothing else needed. And yes, I wish he would rename the blue beauties as well. I cant wait for the week to end to report my skin changes, if it is making my skin smooth as silk now, can you imagine 30 days from now?

I've decided to take some pics before I start...and NO I will not be posting them! I hope others will do the same for themselves as pictures don't lie. I'm a big one for serums and cocktail as often as I can...just slather 'em on...let dry...moisturize. Of course my dry skin is like those sponges Dimitri demos! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} I've thought often about the retinol thing. I have no doubt he's working on it. Huge market niche for that one done well. I hope ShopHQ is adding lines for the testimonial calls. I have a feeling they're gonna be SWAMPED!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

I get to try mine tonight. Will report back. Going to do a peel on dh too! He doesn't know yet be he will play along.
Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 all said: I get to try mine tonight. Will report back. Going to do a peel on dh too! He doesn't know yet be he will play along.

Next he'll be joining in with the Dimitri shows instead of football!!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

On 12/16/2014 F1wild said:

I'm bummed, still processing. Though, the longer it takes, the more "Dazzling" reviews I have to read. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

You're not alone, F1wild. I agree it's great to have these fab reviews while we wait.

gokat you made me laugh so hard in this thread and the other one that I don't have breath left to scheme. Your bed is safe from severed horse heads now and forever.

Just wanted to add an appreciation to the many posters who've helped me see the urgent need to streamline, and good ways to do it. you all- and especially SeaGal, gokat, Desertdi, emma, Chi-town girl, willdob3 plus some folks I'm forgetting: my wallet is very grateful to you. I love the idea of trying just a few products at a time, taking before and after pics, and not buying too much in the first place.

I also agree that the DWP line is misleadingly named! I wasn't even looking at it in the beginning for exactly the reasons gokat nailed: I'm in my mid-50s and don't think I have real wrinkles yet.

In retrospect, I also wish I'd decided to focus on just my face first, instead of searching for the one and only perfect product for my lips, eyes, and neck at the same time. At least I held off on the handcreams, cleansers and scrubs and I realized that a lot of my stash includes stockpiles of things I know I already love. whew

As it turns out, I'm not wowed by the lip and eye stuff I've tried. They're good but not as AWESOME as DWPs and Stem Rejens and serums--all the things I was advised here to get. And my wallet and cabinet only have room for the awesome, at least for now.

Looking forward to reading more reviews tomorrow. Have a great evening, everyone! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Mine's coming tomorrow!!!! Tra la la!! Mewwy Kwismus!!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}