Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn TTV Out For delivery!!!

Thanks, EVERYONE, for all the great reviews! Sounds like we've got a real winner in the Age Reset serum! Hope that production line is in fifth gear!!!{#emotions_dlg.scared}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

This is all so wonderful! Off the chart results. Yes, many thanks to everyone {#emotions_dlg.wub}for these detailed reviews. Great to know how well the TTV & the serum especially are working for you,

gokat, sympathies to you. I'm so bummed that my TTVs (two of them) are still in process and have been in process since FRIDAY!!! Could be because I ordered several other non-TTV kits at the same time. Serves me right for going nuts.

Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 mustbuyless said:

This is all so wonderful! Off the chart results. Yes, many thanks to everyone for these detailed reviews. Great to know how well the TTV & the serum especially are working for you,

gokat, sympathies to you. I'm so bummed that my TTVs (two of them) are still in process and have been in process since FRIDAY!!! Could be because I ordered several other non-TTV kits at the same time. Serves me right for going nuts.

Aww...Don't beat yourself up, mbl, ...It's just luck of the draw. Last month the snow storms all over slowed things down here. We'll celebrate together when OURS arrive...and dazzle ourselves silly!!!{#emotions_dlg.devil2} Of course, with that haul you have coming it may take you a DAY to get to the TTV's!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

Glad to read the early reviews-delightful! Sounds like the new serum is a hit. Will be curious to read if those that use Stem Rejen will also use Age Reset. Enjoy all of you ""Dazzlers""!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Chi-town girl said: Glad to read the early reviews-delightful! Sounds like the new serum is a hit. Will be curious to read if those that use Stem Rejen will also use Age Reset. Enjoy all of you "Dazzlers"!!!

'Bout time you checked in!Wink Those Dazzlers would include YOU, girl! I use the Stem Rejens with the DWP now, but will be laying off for a period to see what the Age Reset alone produces. If I can cut back over time and save a few minutes and $$, I'm all for that! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

On 12/16/2014 gokat said:

This is all so wonderful! Off the chart results. Yes, many thanks to everyone for these detailed reviews. Great to know how well the TTV & the serum especially are working for you,

gokat, sympathies to you. I'm so bummed that my TTVs (two of them) are still <em>in process</em> and have been in process since FRIDAY!!! Could be because I ordered several other non-TTV kits at the same time. Serves me right for going nuts.

Aww...Don't beat yourself up, mbl, ...It's just luck of the draw. Last month the snow storms all over slowed things down here. We'll celebrate together when OURS arrive...and dazzle ourselves silly!!!{#emotions_dlg.devil2} Of course, with that haul you have coming it may take you a DAY to get to the TTV's!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Dazzle Ourselves Silly? SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

va va voom watch us bloom. (In case we need slogans for the tshirts we'll be needing).

Thanks for understanding my pain. But I'm going to have to get you for that last comment, aren't I, Miss gokat? {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Chi-town girl said: Glad to read the early reviews-delightful! Sounds like the new serum is a hit. Will be curious to read if those that use Stem Rejen will also use Age Reset. Enjoy all of you "Dazzlers"!!!

'Bout time you checked in!Wink Those Dazzlers would include YOU, girl! I use the Stem Rejens with the DWP now, but will be laying off for a period to see what the Age Reset alone produces. If I can cut back over time and save a few minutes and $$, I'm all for that! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hi gokat-yes I'm dazzlin too with gorgeous skin :-) I love trying/adding new products but I also want to keep my regime streamlined, not complicated. Decided to not purchase, use my inventory, & wait for reviews. And what is on the horizon for the Jan shows...D said it was something new & exciting. Glad we have something to offset the post holiday blues!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

gokat, sympathies to you. I'm so bummed that my TTVs (two of them) are still <em>in process</em> and have been in process since FRIDAY!!! Could be because I ordered several other non-TTV kits at the same time. Serves me right for going nuts.

Dazzle Ourselves Silly? SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

va va voom watch us bloom. (In case we need slogans for the tshirts we'll be needing).

Thanks for understanding my pain. But I'm going to have to get you for that last comment, aren't I, Miss gokat? {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Ooooo...YES!!! I do like that slogan!{#emotions_dlg.tt1} Utoh...I feel a little Sicilian vibe in da house! ...er no dead horse heads in the bed, please!{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Hi gokat-yes I'm dazzlin too with gorgeous skin :-) I love trying/adding new products but I also want to keep my regime streamlined, not complicated. Decided to not purchase, use my inventory, & wait for reviews. And what is on the horizon for the Jan shows...D said it was something new & exciting. Glad we have something to offset the post holiday blues!

I'm right with you on the streamlining the regime. I worry when newbies load up too much and don't do themselves or the products any favors by overwhelming themselves. I wish Dimitri had named the DWP line differently. I don't think it has a lot to do with wrinkles..although I know it's very good for that. I just think the technology changes and increased knowledge have allowed for better products. I don't have wrinkles but am sure seeing results with that grouping. Aside from my dryness, I could use it exclusively with a little more moisturization. The serums have always been the real power though so I grabbed the TTV to check out the new Age Reset. These quick reviews are really producing far beyond what I had imagined this soon. Exciting stuff! Dimitri did mention something about a new (something) in January but zipped it out so fast I couldn't catch exactly what we can expect. At any rate...we shall not be bored!....and then we have HAIR...Oh boy...Oh boy...Oh boy!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Girls, you make me LOL! Not much on this board lately that is fun or informative, let alone civil. Maybe Skinn also contributes to a happy disposition :-)