Contributor

Re: Skinn TTV Out For delivery!!!

I got my set today! Used the peel and cannot believe my skin from 1 use! Serum is really nice smells so Fresh and clean. Used the whole kit plus my eye and lip stem regen .with 24 hr cream over top Love it all!!
Super Contributor

Oh that's so great! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} Thanks for the review,Sweetie --& glad the kit was a success. It's sounding better and better.

Respected Contributor

Received my TTV this evening too!! That's like 2 day shipping? I ordered on Saturday. They are really shipping fast!!
Frequent Contributor

I ordered it on Sat. morning and it was delivered today. Unfortunately I wasn't home so I have to wait until tomorrow for redelivery. I sure wasn't expecting it this soon!

Esteemed Contributor

I received mine YESTERDAY and am in the South. Haven't tried the TTV with the reset serum package yet. But, I have tried the DeWrinkler set with the mask, serum, concealer, brightener. It is really soothing and effective. All of it. I also tried Dimitri's make up kit that came with the tub of 24 hr. cream. This really surprised me, b/c I was never interested in his cosmetic line. The only thing not nice about that palette is the brushes. To be expected.

Haven't had time to try the big things. But, I gotta say, I'm just amazed that everything I've gotten from Dimitri is a keeper and makes me happy. If I don't like something I'll return in a minute, but nothing has been returned.

Now, I've got to do a big reorganizing in my bathroom! I've collected a lot and like it all. I'm starting to think I don't have enough "face" to use it all. 8)

Super Contributor

I am happy to report that this morning my face looks so nice from using the ttv last night, I feel the smoothness, the results I think will be off the chart on this one

Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 taja123 said:

I received mine YESTERDAY and am in the South. Haven't tried the TTV with the reset serum package yet. But, I have tried the DeWrinkler set with the mask, serum, concealer, brightener. It is really soothing and effective. All of it. I also tried Dimitri's make up kit that came with the tub of 24 hr. cream. This really surprised me, b/c I was never interested in his cosmetic line. The only thing not nice about that palette is the brushes. To be expected.

Haven't had time to try the big things. But, I gotta say, I'm just amazed that everything I've gotten from Dimitri is a keeper and makes me happy. If I don't like something I'll return in a minute, but nothing has been returned.

Now, I've got to do a big reorganizing in my bathroom! I've collected a lot and like it all. I'm starting to think I don't have enough "face" to use it all. 8)

Sniff...sniff. Mine's still in NASHVILLE! {#emotions_dlg.crying} Methinks I should move south (or start bribing UPS)!{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Yes, that's a side effect of the Skinn phenomenon, taja...constant reorganization. Keeps us on our toes or our goodies risk the dark at the back of the shelf/drawer...forgotten and not used regularly!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Glad to see you're having a good experience with Skinn thus far. You should be able to get a routine going now. That's when the real results start and, with consistency, it just keeps getting better. That new serum is causing quite a stir, so I hope you'll get back to us as you start using yours. I don't do much with the cosmetics myself, but occasionally they appear in kits, and I've always been pleased with mine as well.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

I love the value. Most of his kits are so affordable that if there isn't something I like, it doesn't phase me.

Contributor

My skins looks amazing today! first, a confession... I shared one of the peels with my husband! Honestly, there was just enough for 2 of us. I hope I can get him to continue it he could not believe his face today - so much brighter and smooth!

My makeup went on so smoothly, my forehead wrinkles are smoothed out. I am in love with this DWP line. I just started with Skinn with my first order on 9/22 (The collagenis TTV) and have not been dissappointed with 1 thing. D is a genius. I have tried everything from Cetaphil to La Mer and love his stuff the best. Yes, I have a print out of the "order of usage" hanging in my medicine cabinet for the 12+ products I use every night but it is way worth it Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 12/16/2014 beautymogul said:

I am happy to report that this morning my face looks so nice from using the ttv last night, I feel the smoothness, the results I think will be off the chart on this one

Ooooooh....We got some DAZZLIN' goin' on!!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?