Esteemed Contributor

I was excited to get the first TTV two days ago. Didn't get a chance to try everything, but I'm very happy with what I tried. I'm so happy I got this one, as it sold out early, and he brought much less for a TTV. For the first time I've tried the face Stem Regen, and his face balm. Wow! I'm eager for his next arrival and want to get the Eye and Lip Stem Regen. The extreme balm works miracles. Elevens and forehead wrinkles almost disappear with one go.

If anyone hasn't tried Stem Regen, please give it a go. And thank you, gokat, for telling me of your results. Mine were just as good and no disappointment there.

I know I'm going to like his Orchid Gel, because I have the tinted and like it a lot. It compares to very expensive makeup and so much more than a primer.

Sorry there was disappointment with cosmetics.

Respected Contributor
On 11/22/2014 taja123 said:

I was excited to get the first TTV two days ago. Didn't get a chance to try everything, but I'm very happy with what I tried. I'm so happy I got this one, as it sold out early, and he brought much less for a TTV. For the first time I've tried the face Stem Regen, and his face balm. Wow! I'm eager for his next arrival and want to get the Eye and Lip Stem Regen. The extreme balm works miracles. Elevens and forehead wrinkles almost disappear with one go.

If anyone hasn't tried Stem Regen, please give it a go. And thank you, gokat, for telling me of your results. Mine were just as good and no disappointment there.

I know I'm going to like his Orchid Gel, because I have the tinted and like it a lot. It compares to very expensive makeup and so much more than a primer.

You got that TTV just in time for the deep freeze, taja ! Nothing like putting those Skinn products through their paces right off the bat!!Wink This is the time of year when I grab the big guns..the extreme balm, the reorganize eye balm, the extreme body balm, lip 6x...and don't let them out of my sight until the flowers bloom!{#emotions_dlg.lol} Glad to hear how excited you are at the results early on with the ones you've had a chance to use. Wait 'til you try that Essential Radiance Body Oil... intoxicating and habit-forming...and yours with a little glow for the holidays! What fun! I have a bath and body kit coming (sometime before the thaw) with the Essential Radance body wash, scrub, and the oil. Seven more days and we're back in the saddle with Dimitri!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Esteemed Contributor
Very happy with the makeup TTV. Nothing was broken in mine. Love the candle light powder. The elixir oil I wasn't impressed with. Not sure what it's supposed to do, but the makeup is really nice. Was a good buy.
Esteemed Contributor
On 11/22/2014 gokat said:

You got that TTV just in time for the deep freeze, taja ! Nothing like putting those Skinn products through their paces right off the bat!!Wink This is the time of year when I grab the big guns..the extreme balm, the reorganize eye balm, the extreme body balm, lip 6x...and don't let them out of my sight until the flowers bloom!{#emotions_dlg.lol} Glad to hear how excited you are at the results early on with the ones you've had a chance to use. Wait 'til you try that Essential Radiance Body Oil... intoxicating and habit-forming...and yours with a little glow for the holidays! What fun! I have a bath and body kit coming (sometime before the thaw) with the Essential Radance body wash, scrub, and the oil. Seven more days and we're back in the saddle with Dimitri!

Hi, gokat! I'm in the South, and we went down to the 30's, but nothing compared to most of the country. Honestly, I'm just amazed, and I'm very particular and hard to please. I'm not a novice in skin care, and I'm just truly surprised. I'm so glad I decided to try, b/c I thought how good could it be at those prices.

Some didn't like the Mineral Lights in the kit, but I even liked them. I placed it near the lashline and smudged it, and all three are pretty. I'm wondering if she might shake it, and the glitter got all in one spot.

Know you're tired of waiting for your kit. Maybe after the snow melts and the floods are over. Smiley Happy

You know I'm getting a huge stash of Dimitri's, and I only bought two kits. He really does become addictive. His cosmetics don't tempt me, but I can't believe his Hydro Surge, Hulle, Midnight Recovery. I just love them. Dimitri knows what he's doing, and I'm about to believe he knows once you try, he might have you forever!

Let me know if you tried his pore cleanser, eye Stem and lip stem. Love the face Stem Regen. Happy Thanksgiving!

Super Contributor

I got mine today! VERY nice kit, mostly got it for the elixir and the candlelight, but what a deal this kit turned out to be. I love the palette, I needed more shadows! Even the bag is really nice!

Super Contributor
What is the elixir for? It has a very strong fragrance...not sure if I should be slapping that all over my face...would love reviews of this product.
Respected Contributor
On 11/22/2014 gokat said:

Hi, gokat! I'm in the South, and we went down to the 30's, but nothing compared to most of the country. Honestly, I'm just amazed, and I'm very particular and hard to please. I'm not a novice in skin care, and I'm just truly surprised. I'm so glad I decided to try, b/c I thought how good could it be at those prices.

Some didn't like the Mineral Lights in the kit, but I even liked them. I placed it near the lashline and smudged it, and all three are pretty. I'm wondering if she might shake it, and the glitter got all in one spot.

Know you're tired of waiting for your kit. Maybe after the snow melts and the floods are over. Smiley Happy

You know I'm getting a huge stash of Dimitri's, and I only bought two kits. He really does become addictive. His cosmetics don't tempt me, but I can't believe his Hydro Surge, Hulle, Midnight Recovery. I just love them. Dimitri knows what he's doing, and I'm about to believe he knows once you try, he might have you forever!

Let me know if you tried his pore cleanser, eye Stem and lip stem. Love the face Stem Regen. Happy Thanksgiving!

I can appreciate your skepticism over Dimitri and his skincare. It took me awhile when I first came across him on HSN years ago. All I could think was "Who IS this nut?!?". He was even more eccentric back then. As I eventually tuned in to what he was saying I had to give it a try. I think my first sampling was an anhydrous moisturizer that was really cutting edge then. It was was amazing...and lasted forever. Next was the Huile Nutri Vitale/Hydro Surge/Vitamin C cocktail, and I've never looked back. That one I would have a hard time giving up. Decadence...Yess! I think if there's a weakness to Skinn it's the confusion over where to start.

Like you, I am primarily a fan of the skincare side, but his kits often contain ancillary items that can be fun to play with. I thought the eye lights looked interesting and that they'd probably work well into the holidays so was surprised at the "glitter" comments. That's not usually Dimitri's style. He knows his niche pretty well. I'm glad you were able to work with them. So pretty.

To answer your question regarding the stem rejens...YES...I use them all! As Dimitri says, they are a solid foundational set of serums chock full of nutrients that prep your skin for moisturizer...or not. Some ladies only use the serums alone. I am still using the older formula which I love. The lip is my favorite and is richer than the other two, but boy does it do great things for that whole area. For the eye serum, during the day I use it followed by the DWP eye cream (phenomenal cream BTW). At night I use it followed by the Reorganize Eye Balm around the eye contour. That Pore Cleanser is really good, especially used as a regime with the Pore Reducing Serum. I have always had dry skin and have been fortunate to maintain almost non-existent pores. I try to use them once a week at night and leave the serum on all night. They work very well and go quickly when presented. One thing I know you'll find is that the items go a long way and last longer than specified. The other item that I've been astounded by is the Resurfacing Concentrate serum. I've been using it since it was introduced a few months ago, and the cellular turnover has revved up appreciably. Brightening and texture are so much better...so soft. It's one of those things where you can't quite figure out how it's doing it, but the improvement is undeniable. Good one. I think I've given you enough to chew on for awhile in advance of the next batch of Skinn shows. I'll look forward to your reports as you dip into more of your goodies!

A Happy Thanksgiving right back to you, taja!

Respected Contributor
On 11/22/2014 all said: What is the elixir for? It has a very strong fragrance...not sure if I should be slapping that all over my face...would love reviews of this product.

The elixir is a serum comprised of a mixture of essential and botanical oils and vitamins to support moisture levels of the skin while you sleep. I didn't necessarily care for it, but I'm in the minority, all. The lavender aromatherapy was a bit too much here. If I remember correctly, there are some good reviews on the Skinn TTV thread, and more and more ladies are reporting positive results and really like it.

Respected Contributor
On 11/22/2014 pistolino said:

I got mine today! VERY nice kit, mostly got it for the elixir and the candlelight, but what a deal this kit turned out to be. I love the palette, I needed more shadows! Even the bag is really nice!

Glad to hear you're enjoying the TTV kit! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} That was one whopper value! The candlelight powder is getting raves across the board, and when those palettes work out color-wise they can't be beat! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

I use the secret elixir in the daytime as well as night, I just take a drop or 2 by itself or even with 1 drop of his new oil, lightly press it on my skin, wait about 5 minutes then apply my primer. At night I go to town and just use 3 or 4 drops, my skin just drinks it in. My forehead is always so dry, using the oils really treats that area