Trusted Contributor

Here one new kit - I will post the other - not sure if he is having one or two TTV's.

83 - Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Firm, Lift, Treat, Cleanse & Soften Body Collection

Trusted Contributor

Here's the holiday gift - this may be the TTV

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/12/2014 NYCGRL said:

Here one new kit - I will post the other - not sure if he is having one or two TTV's.

83 - Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Firm, Lift, Treat, Cleanse & Soften Body Collection

This is nice, but I'm disappointed he didn't throw in his new Dermalift neck cream.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't buy anything on his last visit and I don't intend to buy anything this time. Just bought some of the Borghese Fango masks and am waiting for their arrival. Never tried them before - hope I like them.

Trusted Contributor

I have no idea, but can't wait. I usually watch Dimitri for him, not to buy anything. I've learned to buy elsewhere-Ebay, etc. I cannot deal with the shipping charges even when they drop it to @.99, it still adds up. even if his shophq products are on sale I've still found better deals on Ebay. I've saved tons over a 6 month period so I'm going to continue especially with needing holiday $$.

That being said, I do love, love his Deep protocol line, especially the eye cream and face absolute best, peel syringes-don't need dermapeel anymore even though I did love it- ( I can make each syringe last at least 2 weeks so the all four easily last me 2 months) Translucence serum game changer, and line erase the same. I still keep on hand his original stem rejen (not the new one, I tried that and doesn't come close to the original IMO) for the face and also use it for my eyes, it works wonders under the deep protocol creams.

I did fall in love with his body butter and adore his eyeshadows and hand cream and sunscreen. Haven't tried his new foundation, will look for that on Ebay.

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

I didn't buy anything on his last visit and I don't intend to buy anything this time. Just bought some of the Borghese Fango masks and am waiting for their arrival. Never tried them before - hope I like them.

Thanks for posting the info on those kits! I really like the smaller kit that includes the contour, brush and magic wand-hoping for a great price. And I'm always hoping for a great lip kit that includes both 6X serum & balm. Glad the makeup kits are not of interest to me-easy passes.

Please post your review/experience with the fango mud masks. I like the Borghese line, but the fango masks caused a major breakout just with 1 use, so I can't use them, but love love love the Skinn vacuum & watermelon masks.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
On 11/12/2014 BlingQueen022 said: He's getting as bad as Invicta watches. Surely don't need anything else this soon.
Lol...how many big rings or jewelry does a gal need? Aren't you posting almost weekly if not more about some new ring or ripka or michael visit and your numerous jewelry purchases? Why so snarky about Skinn?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
On 11/12/2014 taja123 said:

This is nice, but I'm disappointed he didn't throw in his new Dermalift neck cream.

Yes, I want that new neck cream too. 38 dollars as standalone is not bad but that dermalift ttv was a great deal-for 20 more you received the neck cream +:6 more items!

Contributor

Hope this is one: Skinn Cosmetics Nine-Piece Nourishing & Shimmering Holiday Collection - 309-073

Super Contributor

I want them both!!!!! What great deals. Oh why does he always do this to me?