Regular Contributor

The DermAppeal and lip exfoliant duo has a delivery date of 10-31.  Is it just mine?  Previous visit had the same thing and I just cancelled that one.  

Contributor

Re: Skinn TSV still in process

Mine is still in process.  Checked this morning.  

Respected Contributor

That is typical of almost everything I order from Evine.  They are the worst with their shipping.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

Was it an extended delivery. Sometimes they sell more than anticipated and is short delay. I have the opposite issue with shipping , they are usually the fastest , i live in Iowa maybe , location. I orderd Pep 40 and got it yesterday , that is about as fast as i can expect. QVC is usually the slowest , but lately pretty good.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa  I live in NE Ohio, so not too far, but what I've noticed is that it's usually several days before they ship.  Jewelry usually comes in a week or so, but clothing takes about 10-11 days.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

I ordered both Skinn and Beekman items.  Most of my Skinn order shipped immediately (except for the 6x lip balms) and all but one of my Beekman items have not shipped and have an EDD of 10/31.  The other item shipped immediately.  I think they oversold some items.

Esteemed Contributor

I received my Skinn order shipped all in one box yesterday, except for the 6x lip balms set. Which I don't understand why as this did not sell out.

Regular Contributor

I got mine yesterday!!

Regular Contributor

Can you give us a review of the lip exfoliant?  I am looking forward to something like this with dryness already wreaking havoc on flaking lips.  Thanks.