Trusted Contributor

I bought the TS on auto ship and I'll wait for the large am/pm cleanser to be back in stock. I thought I posted in this thread but I guess not? Maybe I mis-posted in another thread? I can't find it. Oh well. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

Dmitry must have a boat-load of that stuff.  TSV on QVC and now he has the same deal on HSN @ $45.49 Free s/h on The List with Colleen Lopez.

The TS was on Wed on HSN, not on the Q, and they do this every week, they have a beauty TSV on Wed and Colleen always has the leftovers the next night with the price increased by a few dollars. 

I may have gotten the venue wrong, but if OP's price was correct, the price on Colleen's show was cheaper, not more.  

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

Dmitry must have a boat-load of that stuff.  TSV on QVC and now he has the same deal on HSN @ $45.49 Free s/h on The List with Colleen Lopez.

The TS was on Wed on HSN, not on the Q, and they do this every week, they have a beauty TSV on Wed and Colleen always has the leftovers the next night with the price increased by a few dollars. 

I may have gotten the venue wrong, but if OP's price was correct, the price on Colleen's show was cheaper, not more.  

It was higher , went from 41 to 45 , they always do this , if any is left over. I held out and i might stil  get it, i am watching this week for the cleansers when they come in stock ,  he said there was only 1000 being sent to HSN.