Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Did anyone buy the TS?

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I did.  Looking forward to trying it again.

Contributor
I also ordered the TSV. I ordered, then canceled because I wasn’t sure of the shade. Then reordered in a different shade. Today I saw a video of someone tanner than me wearing a shade lighter than I ordered so I’m not holding out much hope for having gotten this right haha
Honored Contributor

@Blissa - I totally understand.  The shades are confusing, imo.  At least you'll b3 able to exchange it if it doesn't work out. 

Respected Contributor
I didn't order the TS because I was not confident in the shade choices. It would be helpful if we could order foundation samples from QVC and HSN.
Trusted Contributor

I was tempted too. I watched the beauty report to decide on the shade, I felt the models looked better in their before. I work from home so don't really need a foundation.

Honored Contributor

Mine has shipped already.  Wow, that was fast.

Super Contributor

I just received mine. This is my first Skinn purchase and I really like it. I got the Medium shade and it is a perfect shade. It's a little heavier than I normally wear but I thin it with a wet sponge. I get good coverage. I had some pilling but I think that is from my Good Genes, so on the days I wear foundation I won't use the  Good Genes. 

Contributor
I’m wearing mine today for the first time and somehow I got the shade correct!!! It wears beautifully on my skin and does seem to look better as the day goes on. Not cakey at all, not settling in to my smile lines, and has a skin like finish on me. I’m loving this and so happy I got it on auto delivery. Just might be my new favorite