Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn TS HSN Oct 18

[ Edited ]

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

The product may be ok but he is hard to take. Every time that guy is on, he looks like he has had more surgery- A completely different face than 2 years ago!  He looks like a patient from show Botched-  Totally fake. That turns me off big time. 

@Skyegirl21  If Dimitri such a turn-off, why did you even bother clicking into this thread, other than to just be mean?   You might want to rethink that in your life.  Kindness matters. Personally, I think he looks terrific whether he's had work done or not. Even if he did, it's nobody's business.  Skincare is not a replacement for cosmetic surgery, they are two different things.  As busy as Dimitri is on all the assorted shopping networks and all the other aspects of his job and business, I'd like to know when he would have a chunk of recovery time away from all of that, that all of this unsubstantiated work requires. 

Honored Contributor

Did anyone else notice that the reviews on the TS are from users who received free product?  Does that matter to you?

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Did anyone else notice that the reviews on the TS are from users who received free product?  Does that matter to you?

@JeanLouiseFinch That is interesting! I see that a lot on other sites as well, and it does make me a bit skeptical. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I've seen that too.  I'm glad they are transparent and let us know the review is from someone who got the product free.  Have seen some reviews from reviwers who have received a product for free that weren't good.  I do read them but with a bit of skepticsm.  It's hard if those are the only reviews available cuz then you are left wondering.

Honored Contributor

I like Dimitri's shirt on the 9:00amPT show!

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Watched the presentation on beauty report, TS was promoted as a customer pick (4.5 stars) with only a few selected reviews posted from users that received the free product. It was never a customer pick before on HSN before these free user reviews, they sold nearly 20,000 units. It worked out well I guess🤷‍♀️ 

Trusted Contributor

re: the TS few reviews from free promo-

if you click on the regular single bottle item, there are 200+ reviews, none that I can see are Free Promo.

💞🐾🐈‍⬛🐶🐾💞

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

re: the TS few reviews from free promo-

if you click on the regular single bottle item, there are 200+ reviews, none that I can see are Free Promo.

💞🐾🐈‍⬛🐶🐾💞

I'm not 100% certain, @skittles2, but I think there may have been some reformulation in the TS foundation and some new shades.  🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

I have to admit, the TS tempted me.  I watched a couple of the presentations and looked at the set online several times.  Ultimately I decided against it because I'm happy with what I'm using, but I also couldn't decide on a shade.  The examples either looked grey or yellow, nothing in a medium neutral.  The charts, descriptions, numbering codes, etc. we're confusing to me.  And in comparing the shades on the original foundation to those in the TS, shades with the same name/number didn't match.

Orignal: 

IMG_2765.jpeg

TS Kit:
IMG_2764.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Did anyone buy the TS?