Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn TS HSN Apr 17

[ Edited ]

@ellaphant wrote:
  • How anyone be can buy 'skin care' from him after what he's done to his face is beyond me.

---------

Seriously, he now looks like a woman... I'm sorry but he does and it's unappealing! 

Trusted Contributor
@JudyL
May I ask what issues you had with your nose that the dermapeel cleared up? I rarely use a physical exfoliant.
My skin is very dry so I tend to shy away from them. I do have broken capillaries around my nose.
Trusted Contributor
@Skyegirl21
He's always seemed like a very dear, genuine person. That I remember from years past and he still seems grounded.
Honored Contributor

@Midmod wrote:
@JudyL
May I ask what issues you had with your nose that the dermapeel cleared up? I rarely use a physical exfoliant.
My skin is very dry so I tend to shy away from them. I do have broken capillaries around my nose.

@Midmod  - I had a lot of blackheads and sebaceous (sp?) filaments.  It took a while and being consistent with the cleansers and the Dermapeel but my nose now is 99% clear.  There are a couple very small blackheads but that's it.  

Honored Contributor

@Midmod wrote:
Well, I'm trying to watch but Marlo isn't making it easy.
Talking over Dmitri, filling airtime with nonsensical chatter. *Sigh*. Dmitri is trying to talk. Now I remember why I don't watch anymore. Now the stupid demo is over and I missed it again 😒

Locate the product and watch the presentation video. 

Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@NYCTem77 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Tem77 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

The next question is,

If I quit the Age Reset, what will I move to for a peptide serum?  I'm having trouble finding anything that compares and has a lower price point. 🤷‍♀️

I'm using a peptide booster and there are peptides in the DWP Creme Reverse. Maybe that's enough? 🤷‍♀️

@JeanLouiseFinch 

If you want a peptide serum go for Dr. Denese's Super Peptide Drops.  Its packed with good ingredients but costs more than the Skinn TS.  Thats probably no help to you!  lol. If it helps at all you would only probably need to use it every other night.  I'm regretting my impulse purchases of the creme duos and body butter duos sadly.  These prices....I mean really???

Thank you, @Tem77 , but I'll pass on the Dr. Densese.  I have been researching all afternoon and part of the evening, and I can't find another serum that has the same (or close) to what's in the Age Reset.  Even though I'm mad about the circumstances, I feel like I'm gonna cave. 🤷‍♀️

I sure hope you at least try the Skinn items you ordered.  The DWP Creme Reverse is a non-negotiable for me. 

@JeanLouiseFinch @JudyL -Oh I definitely going to give them a whirl! 

Do you ladies think the 8oz DermAppeal is worth it? It was so long ago when I first tried it and can't remember how I feltabout it.  Both the sweet hubby and I LOVE a good scrub.  I purchase the Clinique For Men Face Scrub 4 at a time.  DermAppeal's ingredients seem to be superior to the Clinique we use.

I think I'm going to give the TSV a shot based on your recs!  If it were just a 1oz I wouldn't.  Let me now your opinions on the DermaAppeal and I'll place my orders!

@NYCTem77  - Let me start by saying that I have absolutely NO sense of smell so cannot comment on the fragrance that @JeanLouiseFinch mentioned in her post.  That aside, I love this product. I have the large tub on AS and use this 3 times a week.  Along with the cleansers, I feel this product has cleared up my nose area.  It looks better than it has in years.  I do love how my face feels after using it too.  

@JudyL @JeanLouiseFinch -I went ahead and ordered the TSV on A/D and along with 2 of the 8oz DermAppeals.  I too get blackheads and sebaceous filamints hence why I love scrubs.  My hubby is obssessed with scrubs hence why I purchased the 2.

Thanks for the recs ladies!  I'm looking forward to trying them out!

I used to be Tem77 but QVC lost my account! All my A/D orders have been re-instated phew!
Contributor

Wow Dermappeal 8oz is sold now.  I got in in the nick of time!  That, the TSV, the DWP Face Creme A/D and the DWP Body Butter Duo's will be all the purchases I'm making for my deep dive into trying out the Skinn brand.  Wish the Dermappeal was on A/D though.  People aren't loyal to a brand for such a long time because of their love for D!  It must be the products are effective.  I have a feeling I I'm going to like this line!

I used to be Tem77 but QVC lost my account! All my A/D orders have been re-instated phew!
Honored Contributor

@NYCTem77 wrote:

Wow Dermappeal 8oz is sold now.  I got in in the nick of time!  That, the TSV, the DWP Face Creme A/D and the DWP Body Butter Duo's will be all the purchases I'm making for my deep dive into trying out the Skinn brand.  Wish the Dermappeal was on A/D though.  People aren't loyal to a brand for such a long time because of their love for D!  It must be the products are effective.  I have a feeling I I'm going to like this line!

@NYCTem77  - You ordered the "Beauty" DermaPeel correct?  Only asking because there is a body exfoliating DermaPeel also.  Last summer there was a DermaPeel in the big tub as a TS, think in August, so keep an eye out for that in case it happens again.

Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@NYCTem77 wrote:

@NYCTem77  - You ordered the "Beauty" DermaPeel correct?  Only asking because there is a body exfoliating DermaPeel also.  Last summer there was a DermaPeel in the big tub as a TS, think in August, so keep an eye out for that in case it happens again.

@JudyL -  yes I ordered the DermAppeal Non-Negotiables 8oz w/Spatula not the body duo.  Thanks for checking!  You're such a sweetheart!!!!