Honored Contributor

Skinn Shows Scheduled in May

The Skinn schedule for May is posted within the Program Guide.  Dimitri will be there May 25 & 26.  Still not a lot of shows, only a handful, but most at "normal" times except for one

Frequent Contributor

Re: Skinn Shows Scheduled in May

Will he have a T.S. this time?

Honored Contributor

@staceyluvsyou wrote:

Will he have a T.S. this time?

Too early to tell. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Thanks so much for the dates. I hope he has a TSV. Waiting to see. I ordered several items can’t wait to get them. 🥰❤️💐
Honored Contributor

Ever since he moved to HSN I have missed every show... the times he is on is all over the place and only for hour increments  or shorter.  At least on Evine he was on for Friday Saturday and Sunday... with two or three hour blocks of air time.  I can not see how his move to HSN where he has basically NO SCHEDULE consistant is going to help him in sales especially if  people are missing his shows.....

Frequent Contributor

I’ve watched HSN for several years and some vendors have never gotten more than an hour show i.e. Dr Graf,Elysee while others like SSC,Adrienne,Wei East would always get at least 2-3hrs every time.Hopefully they don’t keep it at 1hr shows

Respected Contributor

Maybe Dimitri likes the time slots he has. They probably are testing time slots being he is new to HSN. It’s going to take time. He did say that lots of items were coming........! I DVR his shows so I can watch and learn, so I can re-watch the shows. He had several sell outs, so that’s really good. I wish him only the BEST! Give him time it will get BETTER!