Trusted Contributor

Re: Skinn Shows March 11- 13

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A new duo! Love, love, love Neck Amour. Have it on AD w free shipping. But if pricing for this duo drops + lower shipping, I might jump on it to try the BotaniLift. Anyone using both?

Skinn Cosmetics BotaniLift Neck Corrector Cream & Neck Amour Mask Duo - 311-648
If Sold Separately: $68.00
EVINE Price: $ 48.75
or  6 ValuePay®: $8.13

311-648- Skinn Cosmetics BotaniLift Neck Corrector Cream & Neck Amour Mask Duo

Definitely interested in this.  I just started using chin up and the neck amour.  Would love to try Botanalift.  Still hoping for reduced shipping.  Free shipping was yesterday and none of the kits I wanted were available yet.  The radiance kit picture is now posted under the 1:00 show ...

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 - I pushed out the next delivery date of the Neck Amour to mid-May since I have a couple in my stash. If I need it sooner, I can just move up the date.

Didn't know they cancel your AD w/o warning or notice? Maybe yiu should take it off hold & schedule a May delivery date.

Would you use Chin Up + BotaniLift + Neck Amour together? Or alternate CU with BL? I don't remember if D discussed it. Well, let's see about pricing & that dreaded shipping fee!

@Chi-town girl  I use them together - Chin Up (blue one) and BotaniLift in the AM & PM, then finish with the Neck Amour in the PM.  Everything gets applied in an upward motion.  

On Evine, in the BotaniLift Neck video, Dimitri talks about using the Chin Up and BotaniLift Neck together.  He uses the BotaniLift Neck and the Chin Up (yellow one) over it.  I've been doing Chin Up first and BotaniLift over it because the blue Chin Up is a thinner consistency, but now I'm wondering if I'd get even better tightening results if I did the BotaniLift first so I'm going to try reversing them for awhile and see what happens.

I have both the BotaniLift Neck and Neck Amour on separate A/D's.  I'd love it if they make the duo available that way.  I'd switch immediately.

@JeanLouiseFinch - thx for sharing your experience & regime. I haven't tried anything from the BotaniLift line but I'm very interested in this neck duo. It doesn't have an AD option but maybe that will change. Hope for an attractive price adjustment. Cheers ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Happy Monday Dazzlers! 

A new 6p Plasma Fusion color kit is posted, item#311-013. I would post the photo but I'm offsite. Hopefully someone can assist ;-)

It includes a new product called Dream Finish High Def Blurring Powder. I'm currently using ELF High Def setting powder that looks similar to the photo of the Skinn item. I buff it with a brush to set makeup-it's an awesome product & costs around $10 online/also sold at Target. 

Oddly, only 1 item now listed for the 1p fri show & no other shows have items posted. Maybe they are uploading it today. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

311-012- Skinn Cosmetics Six-Piece Plasma Fusion Foundation & Color Collection

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Honestly-I can't believe Dimitri is on again so soon.................with more new stuff..............how much more new stuff can we handle?

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Thx @catlover

Honored Contributor

@catlover wrote:

Honestly-I can't believe Dimitri is on again so soon.................with more new stuff..............how much more new stuff can we handle?

@catlover  He is on often, one weekend a month and several slots within those days.  I can see how he might learn about new ingredients he wants to use or is always at the drawing board, so to speak.  He says it every visit, something like "When I leave here, I don't have another job.  I go back to work for you, my customers."  Plus, I think there may be some pressure from Evine to add new products to keep customers tuning in, logging on, and buying.  

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@catlover wrote:

@catlover  He is on often, one weekend a month and several slots within those days.  I can see how he might learn about new ingredients he wants to use or is always at the drawing board, so to speak.  He says it every visit, something like "When I leave here, I don't have another job.  I go back to work for you, my customers."  Plus, I think there may be some pressure from Evine to add new products to keep customers tuning in, logging on, and buying.  

This^ I think as Evine's top selling skincare/cosmetics line (by a long way) he is pressured to constantly come up with new,improved this or that...I HOPE that the new enlightened radiance serum and spot treatment is not a replacement for the brightside line which I LOVE...we shall see...I know the hosts say "best selling here at Evine" about whomever they are showing but seeing he typically sells 10K-20K of his ttv's while Manuela on avg sells 3-8K and Consult Beaute about the same...I know those lines ttv's are more expensive so not sure how it comes out moneywise but he sells most volume wise by a long shot!

Respected Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 - I pushed out the next delivery date of the Neck Amour to mid-May since I have a couple in my stash. If I need it sooner, I can just move up the date.

Didn't know they cancel your AD w/o warning or notice? Maybe yiu should take it off hold & schedule a May delivery date.

Would you use Chin Up + BotaniLift + Neck Amour together? Or alternate CU with BL? I don't remember if D discussed it. Well, let's see about pricing & that dreaded shipping fee!

I have the same question?  I still have Chin Up and just opened the Neck Amour (and it's a good size jar) but never tried the BotaniLift and don't know how that fits in to the mix?

On A/D's -- just push out the 60 days to 120 or 180 and then you don't have to skip or hold. 

Hi @sueinsf and thanks for the suggestion to change the days from 60 out to 120 or more...think I will do just that! Woman Happy

As for Chin up/botanilift/neck amour question...I use chin up at night followed by Neck amour...I think of that as my treatment and deep moisturizer/mask step! I would want to try the botanilift for the daytime for the temporary firming/lifting effects and neck amour/chin up would not be used by me at that time as I believe the "lifting and tightening effect" would be negated by using something over it...I am currently using Isomer's re-affirming neck cream during the daytime which I like..it is my first time trying one of Manuela's neck creams... I must say it has the DMAE smell (sort of fishy) that I experienced with SSC neck and dec and I imagine the Perricone to smell like..hers does not contain DMAE but the precursor to it and it smells the same Woman Tongue it dissipates quickly, thank goodness! I would reorder Isomer's ON SALE (not at full price) but I am the neck cream queen lol so I must try the botanilift...HTH's

Thanks @Krissy_1968 and @JeanLouiseFinch too for your comments on the Skinn neck products.  I know what you mean about trying different ones @Krissy_1968!  I tried Isomers previous neck cream but that didn't have the DMAE smell (must be the newer version with added ingredients), but I've used Perricone before and the scent isn't an issue for me as it does dissipate quickly. 

Although I think the neck amour will probably last a long time, I'd probably be interested in this duo if the price/shipping come down a little bit.  Let's see what happens.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you everyone. I'm so looking forward to this weekend and seeing some of the shows. I'm off on Friday now and I should get to watch some of the first shows in real time.

Is there danger of some things selling out?

Dazzler...I like that.