Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Shows March 11- 13

@JeanLouiseFinch, this skin brightening kit sounds like a nice kit. I just saw that the Hand Restore will be 4 oz size! Love Hand Restore.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch, this skin brightening kit sounds like a nice kit. I just saw that the Hand Restore will be 4 oz size! Love Hand Restore.

@Tricolor  I love it too!  I don't really need anything in the kit, but I would love it if the Hand Restore would always be available in the larger size.  I have it on A/D, but the 2 oz. tubes are so small - fine for a purse or travel, but I'd like a bigger one for the bathroom or nightstand.

Honored Contributor

Dazzlers! Could this be a TTV?

Looks like a great starter kit for newbies + for us daily users, all of the essentials!!!

Skinn Cosmetics Seven-Piece Hydrate, Cleanse, Exfoliate & Treat Skincare Set - 311-641

If Sold Separately: $210.75
EVINE Price: $ 69.75
or  6 ValuePay®: $11.63

311-641- Skinn Cosmetics Seven-Piece Hydrate, Cleanse, Exfoliate & Treat Skincare Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Really happy to see that Heather Hall will be hosting the Friday night shows launching the 1st TTV Heart

If you want to see show items, look at the 1st Skinn show scheduled on Fri at 1p ET. It has a bunch of items! 

I'm interested to see if pricing is reduced for this duo...would love if it was a OTO item + reduced pricing  Heart  Or I will wait for a killer DWP kit-will that be a TTV anytime soon??? I think we are due for a fully loaded DWP kit Woman Wink

Skinn Cosmetics Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Resurfacing Duo - 307-707

If Sold Separately: $69.25
EVINE Price: $49.50
Preferred Price: $ 39.90
Save: $9.60 (19% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $6.65
307-707- Skinn Cosmetics Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol Resurfacing Duo

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor

Would some of you knowledgeable ladies make some recommendations for a Skinn newbie looking to purchae some products on the March 11th visit?

I purchased a Collagenesis anniversary kit some months ago and just started using it last night. 

I'm 46 years old and have always had good skin. I was diagnosed with RA about 8 months ago and now I find my face is dry and has a rough texture. I need more moisture. I am using Cerave cleanser but it looks like Skinn's cleansers are very popular and hopefully won't be as drying. 

The problem I am having is narrowing down what products to use. When I look at the step-by-step instructions for the Skin regimen, there seem to be so many products. Is there a simplified regimen that will still give me results?

I did use the DermAppeal Microdermabrasion treatment last night and have used the Collagenesis Twenty-Four Hour Youth Preservation Cream Elite yesterday and today and I like the way my skin feels. 

I appreciate any advice you can offer. It looks like the cleansers are a definite must have. What about my eyes? Is the 24 Hour Youth Preservation Cream Elite the best moisturizer Skinn has?

Honored Contributor

@PanAnna wrote:

Would some of you knowledgeable ladies make some recommendations for a Skinn newbie looking to purchae some products on the March 11th visit?

I purchased a Collagenesis anniversary kit some months ago and just started using it last night. 

I'm 46 years old and have always had good skin. I was diagnosed with RA about 8 months ago and now I find my face is dry and has a rough texture. I need more moisture. I am using Cerave cleanser but it looks like Skinn's cleansers are very popular and hopefully won't be as drying. 

The problem I am having is narrowing down what products to use. When I look at the step-by-step instructions for the Skin regimen, there seem to be so many products. Is there a simplified regimen that will still give me results?

I did use the DermAppeal Microdermabrasion treatment last night and have used the Collagenesis Twenty-Four Hour Youth Preservation Cream Elite yesterday and today and I like the way my skin feels. 

I appreciate any advice you can offer. It looks like the cleansers are a definite must have. What about my eyes? Is the 24 Hour Youth Preservation Cream Elite the best moisturizer Skinn has?

Hi @PanAnna & welcome new Dazzler Heart Glad you like what you have tried so far. With monthly shows/visits you will have the time to see & learn along with great dialog/advice from long time Dazzlers. It's good that you are planning now & I hope you can watch some of the shows this coming weekend! 

What I found helpful was to gradually add new items or swap out as you develop your own custom regime. The excellent value kits, including Evine TTV's + Hautelook & Zulily events will give you great budget friendly options.

I think you should consider that essentials kit that I just posted above. It has both cleansers plus the DermAppeal. For morning routine mix some of the Essence with the VitC powder & apply that before any serums, lotions or SPF.You will notice brighter & more youthful skin tone within 45 days if you use it regularly. The Lipid Oil is fantastic!  I use it for p.m. mixed with DWP cream, but I think you can also mix it with 24 hr YPC. I'm not a dry girl so the DWP cream is sufficient for me.

@I know other Dazzlers have some excellent knowledge & rec's to share @JeanLouiseFinch @Krissy_1968 @Gokat @SunnyRose to name a few Heart

Occasional Contributor

Thanks Chi-town girl! That kit does look good. I've set my DVR already to tape all the shows so I can learn as much as I can about the products. 

I can't wait to get some more products now!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PanAnna wrote:

Hi @PanAnna and welcome to the wonderful world of Skinn! I began using Skinn about 3 years ago(August 2013) and my skin has never looked better! I am also very dry (I used accutane as a teen and my skin doesn't create natural oils anymore...nice for no acne,bad for dry skin and wrinkling Woman Indifferent

Skinn has several moisturizers...his current line up is 24 Youth Preservation cream elite for very dry skin, his Botanilift for normal to oily skin and sagging issues, and his enlightened radiance for brightening...he offers several serums including his stem rejen elite line up for face,eyes and lips and his age reset which is part of his high end line called Deep wrinkle protocol...the DWP creme reverse is enough moisture for most with normal skin but I add a few drops of his lipid oil or his midnight elixir oil (both are excellent!)  He also offers HydroSurge and Huielle Nutra vital combo which is TERRIFIC! We caught a spoiler that a Hueille cream is due in April and many of us are super excited for it..it contains retinol!

He also has a brightening line called Brightside which includes a serum/moisturizer, the enlightened radiance, the spot treatment rollerball and hylighten for dark circles/bags around eyes...I use all of these...

I am 47 so we are almost the same age...I use a combo of Isomers serums and Skinn creams/serums day and night...I LOVE his cleansers ( I did use cerave before I found his line...his daytime cleanser is refreshing with tea tree and fruit acids..his pm cleanser is a creamy balm that smells like a dreamcicle! Both can be left on for 5 min or more as a mask! His am is NOT for removing makeup but he offers MY Holy Grail cleansing wipes based on his PM cleansers!)  Highly recommend!

He also offers peels (ABC peel, dermappeal which is a enzyme and manual exfoliator ) I use dermappeal 2x a week and his ABC once a week..I find both on Ebay for good prices! His best kit prices are on his visit times and his July anniversary shows and his December XMas shows are his best deals! He offers the cleansers in bonus 8.5 ounce pumps then with other items like dermappeal, his enhanced softening essence, which is an excellent first step-not a toner per se, but a skin prep step so your skin takes products deeper and better...

Unfortunately, HauteLook and Zulily JUST had their Skinn events which happen every quarter or so...great prices on cleansers, dermappeal, etc...should be another sale around May ish if my timeline is right...many of the items WILL show up on Ebay shortly at good prices..shop around!

Lots of Dimitri's Dazzlers (our self proclaimed nickname thanks to @Gokat!) Many wonderful ladies on this forum and Dimitri Dazzlers FB group which is private but req an add and Kara or Jean will add you! Lots of trading and selling there too! Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy the line! It is my favorite as you can tell Woman Very HappySmiley LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PanAnna wrote:

Hi @PanAnna and welcome to becoming one of Dimitri's new Dazzlers!  I see you've already received a lot of good info here.  When I started, I pretty much threw caution to the wind and jumped in with both feet.  There are many products to choose from and I know it can get confusing.  I like the DWP line (blue containers) a lot, especially the Age Reset Serum and Creme Reverse, but I also use the Stem Rejens.  The cleansers are top shelf.  I have a favorite oil cleanser that I use most nights, but I still use the Skinn PM cleanser on the weekends or sometimes as a mask.  It has an incredible scent of an orange creamsicle so that enhances the whole experience.  The AM cleanser also has a distinctive scent.  It's not awful, but tea tree is obvious.  I've grown used to it and kind of like it now.  Both cleansers do an excellent job.  Everyone settles into a routine that works for them depending on their own skin needs.  I think if you watch shows and listen to Dimitri, you'll learn about products and will be better able to select what you want to try.  Since you're new, buying via Evine is probably the best way to start (and that kit named above would be a good place).  If you have any problems, you can return it.  If you find products that work for you, you will likely find better prices on eBay for individual items.  If you're on Facebook, you might look up Dimitri's Dazzlers.  There are a lot of great ladies there who like to talk about Skinn when the shows roll around.  Good luck! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Forgot to add...if you go to Evine and click on one of his products, videos of the presentations are available to watch...you can get a head start on your learning, if you feel like it! The kit that @Chi-town girl posted is a great starter kit with essentials that go with the kit you already own and are liking...