Respected Contributor

I used my skinn shampoo/conditioner,shine serum and scalp treatment for the first time today.Not sure about it yet,it took a lot of pumps to wash my hair..the leave-in didn't really seem to condition or shine my hair. I used the scalp treatment on my crown area,it tingled quite a bit,maybe that means it was doing something? Is it supposed to promote growth. I can't remember what he said..Anyone else tried and liked? TIA

Trusted Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

I used my skinn shampoo/conditioner,shine serum and scalp treatment for the first time today.Not sure about it yet,it took a lot of pumps to wash my hair..the leave-in didn't really seem to condition or shine my hair. I used the scalp treatment on my crown area,it tingled quite a bit,maybe that means it was doing something? Is it supposed to promote growth. I can't remember what he said..Anyone else tried and liked? TIA

Hi @fourpaws56 to be honest, I haven't used the scalp treatment yet so I went and found this on Evine about it:

Skinn Cosmetics Scalp Revitalizer Volumizing Treatment Serum 3.4 oz

WHO IT IS FOR: 

Have you ever found yourself lusting after the impossibly bouncy and voluminous hair we see in every ad of our favorite magazine? That gorgeous hair can be yours with this multi-faceted product.

BENEFITS:

• Helps to preserve young, beautiful and healthy looking hair.
  • Adds the appearance of volume and moisture.
  • Includes panthenol, which is the pro-vitamin of D-Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) that functions as a hair conditioning agent to provide long lasting moisture.
  • Aloe vera's alkalizing properties balances the pH level of the scalp and retains moisture in the scalp.
  • Coconut oil works well to recondition dry hair.
  • Argan oil is proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. It is the ideal hair conditioner, and it can even help to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair.
  • Vitamin E strengthens hair.
  • HOW TO USE:
    Apply generously onto to scalp. Massage gently at the hair roots, do not rinse. For best results, use daily on wet or damp hair.
  • INGREDIENTS:
    Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Juice, Alcohol Denat., Niacinamide, Phospholipids, Caffeine, Sodium Dna, Potassium Glutathione Isomerized Linoleate, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Zinc Chloride, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot) Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Flower Extract, Cinchona Succirubra (Quinine) Bark Extract, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Sodium Pca, Magnesium Pca, Zinc Pca, Manganese Pca, Sodium Pca, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Cysteine, Glutamic Acid, Copper Tripeptide-1, Menthol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Peg/Ppg-20/23 Dimethicone, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Oriza Sativa Rice Bran Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Behenyl/Stearyl Aminopropanediol Esters, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Panthenol, Biotin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Swertia Japonica Extract, Eriobotrya Japonica Leaf Extract, Aqua, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Chlorphenesin.

I am going to try it out this weekend and will comment back on it later! 

Respected Contributor

thanks so much for the info! I wonder if it tingled because if the caffeine and menthol??? I can't say it did much for volume but I will use it for at least three more weeks to see if I like it..

Honored Contributor

I'm still using up a previous order of the haircare products, but am looking forward to trying this new scalp spray.

Respected Contributor

@fourpaws56 wrote:

I've been using the hair products, @fourpaws56 ...and tried the scalp treatment a couple of days ago.  What I have found (in spite of what D says) is that using too much shampoo makes it too difficult to rinse out thoroughly so I use a "normal" amount here.  Haven't used the leave-in yet, but while I did try the scalp treatment, this type of product takes some time to see any noticeable results with hair.  I found the shampoo to promote shine (even without the leave-in), hydrate, and add body.  I always suggest revisiting the demo video with new items to refresh your memory on use and results you can expect. HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

Did you read the reviews? So many had their hair fall out (sounds like Wen). I bought it, used it once, THEN read the reviews. I was so scared I sent it back. My hair has been shiny ever since. I would use it just once in a while for conditioning, but I'm afraid now.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Did you read the reviews? So many had their hair fall out (sounds like Wen). I bought it, used it once, THEN read the reviews. I was so scared I sent it back. My hair has been shiny ever since. I would use it just once in a while for conditioning, but I'm afraid now.

I did not read the reviews,I used the system again last night,honestly.I like my suave better...I will be returning the skinn...just wondering,how does a shampoo make ones hair fall out?? Yikes!

Trusted Contributor

I like the shampoo/conditioner by Skinn and have noticed no hair loss as claimed by some of the reviewers...I find it hard to believe you use a shampoo one time and handfuls of hair come out (whether it be Skinn, regular shampoo or Wen) Now I am never faithful to one haircare product (sorry D!) I rotate shampoos almost daily (Abba moisture, Joico K Pak, Skinn,Wen- I want to try Theory next!) and my hair is great (and I color it with a box color-Feria- and it doesn't look like a cheap dye job either Woman Happy

I think you should try the shampoo at least twice to see how it goes...I do not use the large amounts of it or Wen that are recommended but I wash my hair daily so I never feel it needs a double cleanse anyway...HTH's

Valued Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

I like the shampoo/conditioner by Skinn and have noticed no hair loss as claimed by some of the reviewers...I find it hard to believe you use a shampoo one time and handfuls of hair come out (whether it be Skinn, regular shampoo or Wen) Now I am never faithful to one haircare product (sorry D!) I rotate shampoos almost daily (Abba moisture, Joico K Pak, Skinn,Wen- I want to try Theory next!) and my hair is great (and I color it with a box color-Feria- and it doesn't look like a cheap dye job either Woman Happy

I think you should try the shampoo at least twice to see how it goes...I do not use the large amounts of it or Wen that are recommended but I wash my hair daily so I never feel it needs a double cleanse anyway...HTH's

I'm one of the reviewers who had quite of bit of hair in my hand when I used it.  That never happened to me with any other shampoo.  I wish everyone who enjoys it good luck!