Contributor

Re: Skinn September spoilers?

Yippee! UPS happened to be "in the neighborhood", so they delivered my two TTVs one day early. I'll be using the Balms etc. tonight. Shampoo not necessary yet. Three more packages to go!

Trusted Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Well Dazzlers - I made it through the visit unscathed, but my credit card is on fire from 2 weeks of birthday celebrations with mom Heart So many things interested me when I checked online, but decided I can wait.  I'm thrilled with my HL haul and I have to use what I already have - which is literally a stock pile.  Too many boxes of "stuff".  Must get it organized and under control before the holiday visit which I'm sure will be a lot of fun.  Enjoy all your purchases and let us know how you like them.  

Happy belated 29th Woman Wink birthday @nycgrl sorry I have been so busy working, trying to get roofer estimates...Nikita is doing much better btw...I am tempted to let her out of her "room" into the rest of the house and test if she has "bathroom issues" again...we shall see... good on you for avoiding temptations and spending your money where it counts the most...with family...on memories!

My moms b day is Saturday, my nephews next Monday...I am sure we will head to Phoenix for a celebration dinner for both...I love spending time with my brother and sis in law (we see each other every month or so...sad eh? 120 miles away but life schedules always seem to impede...) 

You know I am on FB in the Dazzlers group...you could join FB with a nycgirl nic and a throwaway email...it is what I did and I have met and enjoy many new friends outside of here (JLF,Sommertime,Chrissy,SunnyRose,etc) something to consider... big hugs girl! and yes, we seem to have lived parallel lives in some ways...would be fascinating to discuss it in depth...btw loved your short lived pic...blondes forever! Woman Very Happy

@Krissy_1968 - you are so sweet.  Yes, 29 forever Heart.  I'm so glad Nikita is doing better.  Mine has good days and bad days - today was a bad day - quite the mess I came home to.  

Hopy you get the roof issue straightened out.  I can't even imagine.  Being in South Florida with the storms is terrifying especially when alone.  You just never know. 

I hope you guys have a wonderful visit and celebration - enjoy your family - I only have my mother who turned 81 yesterday.  I take nothing for granted anymore.

P.S. I love Phoenix.  Love Scottsdale - love Arizona in general.  Absolutely beautiful.  Always had a fabulous time out there and really good hair days Woman LOL

Yes, I took the pic down because I don't want anyone to see me - never know who's watching.  Terrible way to live which is why I don't go on Facebook, but may try your suggestion.  Thank you.  

Have a great night!Heart

Like everyone, I have had a few "bad" internet experiences...I used pics of my fave singer Belinda Carlisle, then Goldie Hawn in First Wives Club getting her lips injected (how apropos for a beauty forum eh? Woman LOL)  then I figured, what the hay...if someone steals my pic or whatever, who cares? in the scope of what is important in life...it matters little to me...now some of you all who know me here can take my opinions on color of cosmetics etc and make more sense...but I get the need for anonymity for some...and it is perfectly fine! You can use a pic of your cat on FB (I have) or a sunset or anything else...no one would know it is YOU per se but us in the know Woman Wink either way it was a suggestion so we could connect outside of here as you wished for...sorry you came home to a "mess" I know those days Woman Indifferent hugsssss xoxoHeart

Trusted Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Well Dazzlers - I made it through the visit unscathed, but my credit card is on fire from 2 weeks of birthday celebrations with mom Heart So many things interested me when I checked online, but decided I can wait.  I'm thrilled with my HL haul and I have to use what I already have - which is literally a stock pile.  Too many boxes of "stuff".  Must get it organized and under control before the holiday visit which I'm sure will be a lot of fun.  Enjoy all your purchases and let us know how you like them.  

Happy belated 29th Woman Wink birthday @nycgrl sorry I have been so busy working, trying to get roofer estimates...Nikita is doing much better btw...I am tempted to let her out of her "room" into the rest of the house and test if she has "bathroom issues" again...we shall see... good on you for avoiding temptations and spending your money where it counts the most...with family...on memories!

My moms b day is Saturday, my nephews next Monday...I am sure we will head to Phoenix for a celebration dinner for both...I love spending time with my brother and sis in law (we see each other every month or so...sad eh? 120 miles away but life schedules always seem to impede...) 

You know I am on FB in the Dazzlers group...you could join FB with a nycgirl nic and a throwaway email...it is what I did and I have met and enjoy many new friends outside of here (JLF,Sommertime,Chrissy,SunnyRose,etc) something to consider... big hugs girl! and yes, we seem to have lived parallel lives in some ways...would be fascinating to discuss it in depth...btw loved your short lived pic...blondes forever! Woman Very Happy

@Krissy_1968 - you are so sweet.  Yes, 29 forever Heart.  I'm so glad Nikita is doing better.  Mine has good days and bad days - today was a bad day - quite the mess I came home to.  

Hopy you get the roof issue straightened out.  I can't even imagine.  Being in South Florida with the storms is terrifying especially when alone.  You just never know. 

I hope you guys have a wonderful visit and celebration - enjoy your family - I only have my mother who turned 81 yesterday.  I take nothing for granted anymore.

P.S. I love Phoenix.  Love Scottsdale - love Arizona in general.  Absolutely beautiful.  Always had a fabulous time out there and really good hair days Woman LOL

Yes, I took the pic down because I don't want anyone to see me - never know who's watching.  Terrible way to live which is why I don't go on Facebook, but may try your suggestion.  Thank you.  

Have a great night!Heart

Like everyone, I have had a few "bad" internet experiences...I used pics of my fave singer Belinda Carlisle, then Goldie Hawn in First Wives Club getting her lips injected (how apropos for a beauty forum eh? Woman LOL)  then I figured, what the hay...if someone steals my pic or whatever, who cares? in the scope of what is important in life...it matters little to me...now some of you all who know me here can take my opinions on color of cosmetics etc and make more sense...but I get the need for anonymity for some...and it is perfectly fine! You can use a pic of your cat on FB (I have) or a sunset or anything else...no one would know it is YOU per se but us in the know Woman Wink either way it was a suggestion so we could connect outside of here as you wished for...sorry you came home to a "mess" I know those days Woman Indifferent hugsssss xoxoHeart

I will do the FB set up this weekend.  I'd love to "meet"  all you great people and connect outside of here.  What do I search for to enter FB?

Trusted Contributor

Dimitri's Dazzlers , of course Woman Wink @JeanLouiseFinch or Kara will add you! Such a great group and we can talk even more openly there about things we love, dislike, coupon codes, (I posted those found items Vin Noir, Hair mask and those hand masks before I posted about them here! ) hope to see you there soon and my nic is the same as here...see you there soon! Woo hoo! Woman Very Happy

Contributor

I just asked to join your group! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@MarianneG wrote:

I just asked to join your group! Smiley Happy

Yay @MarianneG! You will be warmly welcomed!

Contributor

@Krissy_1968Thank you! I look forward to learning more and becoming a full-fledged dazzler!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! Smiley Very Happy 

lol... That is what HSN packages say on them but I'm talking about my SKINN TTV - the shampoo!

I had decided it would get here late - tomorrow - because the delivery date disappeared and no one at the USPO updated the tracking. 

Coming home after my walk this evening, something made me go & check jet in case it showed up...and there it was! 

I am hot and sweaty from my walk so it arrived at the perfect time! I'll jump in the shower and try my new "stuff" out in a minute.

Honored Contributor

I think I'll buy a little recipe box to keep instructions for my skincare/makeup in. I usually save them but this would keep them organized & easy to find.

Honored Contributor

Just  checked my order status,  my TTV won't arrive before the weekend despite shipping within 2 days of my order. Boo, I wanted to do a hair mask treatment over the weekend. Ok, so some body needs to try that mask and post a review. Anxiously awaiting... Woman Wink

Did anyone else here order the Weekend Kit? Mine is still "in process". Called Evine CS and was told it was limited quantities / advance order. Ummm I didn't see that online or hear them say it on the shows. Was told they are waiting for inventory and I should receive by 9/23. Yes, they did refund my shipping charge. Call them if you are in the same situation. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri