Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn September spoilers?

[ Edited ]

OH YES I HAVE @sueinsf!!!   ...she says raising both hands and jumping up-and-down.  Woman LOL

I just got my fourth bottle here.  Where should I start?...the refreshing of the scalp with the cool, tea tree/minty leave-behind coolness to that whole area which is delightful IMO... or should I mention the added volume.  Both, it gives.  It's for use on towel-dried hair and it really helps with added volume, styling...and if you look at the reviews at Evine, other claims are being made as well.

I have healthy, thick, but very fine individual strands of hair which I wear in a medium bob so I'm always looking for a little extra lift at the crown.  I'm so pleased that I'm getting it now, and I don't need to spray to keep it there, if I don't want to. 

I got it first in a TTV and didn't bother to use it for awhile as I wasn't really sure what it was all about.  Dimitri wasn't really clear with his presentation out of the box.  I later decided to get my derriere over to Evine and figure it out.  I'd been doing a lot of reading about how important our scalps are for haircare so was particularly interested in this one.  Once I started...it was all over.  A new non-negotiable for me.  HTH"sWoman Wink 

If you're looking for increased volume and a nice refreshed scalp, I highly recommend this one.  The only thing I would change about it is MAKE IT LARGER, PLEASE!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

Thanks @Gokat!!  Is this something you use daily or can it be used only when you wash your hair?  I only cleanse twice a week.  Or do you also use it on dry hair as well?  I use WEN products mostly (sometimes in combo with Tweak'd)  and assume this can be used in between cleansing and styling products?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

FYI: The TEN dollars OFF if you use your EVINE card is NOT working for many ordering online AS WELL as on the phone with a phone ordering rep. There is no limit as to how often you use it but it ends a midnight tonight. You will have to contact CD TOMORROW to get the $10 credit.

Now, I am thinking of the Rose Balm kit.... hold me back ladies or..... DO I DO IT?!

Contributor

Got the rose and vin noir kit. I figured it might get useful when the heat comes on... I can't resist...

Honored Contributor

I'm not getting this TTV but my hair kit TTV shipped already! - And you Dazzlers convinced me to get the volumizer so I ordered it just now. 

The electricity went out here (not sure how widespread it is but it includes my entire apartment complex) about 10 till 11 so I think I'll see if I can make it to bed with my iPhone's flashlight to guide me. I figure if I go to sleep the electricity will come back on and that will wake me up.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think you know how I feel about that whole ER bunch, @nycgrl .  I just got the double of ER Oil from HL as well.  This is extremely unusual for me as my chemistry is horrible with most scents.  I can count easily on one hand how many over a lifetime I've found that don't scream when I wear them.  I am truly astounded by this one, but do love it.  I've experimented with it a lot with my hair ends, in creams, you name it.  Honestly, I just like to run it under my nostrils...My own personal instant getaway, it is!  Woman LOL

Of all the Orchid Gels, I do prefer the original without tints here.  It just seems to work better for me.  Makeup really isn't my thing so I keep it simple and quick.  Means to an end dontchaknow.Woman Happy

You've really hit on a sore spot with mentioning my go-to cocktail, you know.  I literally tear up when I think of it going away.  I have a HUGE stash here, and I will not be sharing one drop.  I give those serums and the Vit. C+ Restore Powder so much credit for nipping my "sunshine payback" in the bud and leaving me with nearly flawless skin so I won't be giving it up without a fight.  I used it before Dimitri came out with Collagenesis 24 Hr. YPC almost exclusively (with his barrier balms). There's nothing else like it IMO.  The HL and Zulily sales are carrying it, but I'll treat myself to fresh ones at Skinn's site when I finally run out here. 

I've been doing some extra spa treats today as well.  Took a looong ER Oil bath earlier, slathered the bod with a ER Oil/cream concoction, did an ABC Peel, and followed with a Huile/Hydro cocktail.  Dazzling and relaxed, I am.  I cringed when I saw the algae ingredient in the Hydro-Vital as well...not because I have a reaction to it, but I believe that's the ingredient that ruined the 24 Hr. YPC when it was switched to Elite IMO...more of a personal grudge I have going.Woman Wink

Love the idea of mixing the Dermappeal with the am cleanser.  Right up me alley so I'll give it a try for quickie exfoliation.  Lord knows with using that TRC it seems I need it almost daily now.

I did some reading on the Consulte Beauty when it first appeared at Evine.  I know it seems like I am a rock-solid all-the-way Skinn user, but there's a reason for that.  It continues to perform for me.  Something turned me off with Consulte, but I can't remember what it was.  I'm just not very easy to win over as I've tried so many over the years. 

Dimitri's waxing poetic now over all the uses for the Orchid Gel Once Only...You go, Dimitri!!

Honored Contributor

@willdob3  Oh, hope your power comes on soon! It's almost 100 degrees here (the humidity is not helping) and without the AC...nope, can't go there.

My hair kit shipped too!! BRAVO, Evine! I went ahead and purchased the TTV as well as 2 sets of primers-good thing as it sold out.

Valued Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

FYI: The THEN dollars OFF if you use your EVINE card is NOT working for many ordering online AS WELL as on the phone with a phone ordering rep. There is no limit as to how often you use it but it ends a midnight tonight. You will have to contact CD TOMORROW to get the $10 credit.

Now, I am thinking of the Rose Balm kit.... hold me back ladies or..... DO I DO IT?!

@SahmIam I ordered this one. I have been wanting the Rose Noir balm and it has been selling on A/D for $48 so this price is good. I also would like to try the new eye Vin Noir. The other two products, the 24 hour youth preservation and the Stem Regen Elite are products that I loved in the original formulation but I have not tried them in the new formulas. (yes, I was pouting becuase he changed my beloved products.) I live in the desert and also have very dry skin so I will see how the new formulations compare to the original. I don't remember what type skin you have so I don't know if you need the hydration or not?

The discount was applied to my order on the evine card.

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

Thanks @Gokat!!  Is this something you use daily or can it be used only when you wash your hair?  I only cleanse twice a week.  Or do you also use it on dry hair as well?  I use WEN products mostly (sometimes in combo with Tweak'd)  and assume this can be used in between cleansing and styling products?

This one I use when I shampoo, but if I have to go longer for some reason with shampooing, it also works great as a quick refresher and volume adder.   I just dump my dry  head over, spritiz a little on my scalp, massage, let dry...BINGO!   

I'm just starting with the Tweak'd here...I mean JUST...so I look forward to using this one between shampoos when I no longer have to shampoo as often.  Be aware though that it's a small bottle, but a little does go a long way.  HTH's  I think you'll like it, @sueinsf .

Respected Contributor

You are so funny, @SahmIam .  I wouldn't want to be the one to try to pry those favorite Skinn items from YOU!!Woman LOL

Oh no...She threw me down...and there she goes!!!Woman LOLHeart