Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn September spoilers?

Any guesses for potential This Day Only items????

Or what's your 'wish' for the TDO of the available items?

My vote for TDO is this body duo. 

Skinn Cosmetics BotaniLift Body Corrector Serum & Essential Radiance Body Oil - 312-219
312-219- Skinn Cosmetics BotaniLift Body Corrector Serum & Essential Radiance Body Oil

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

2 am Sunday will start the repeats, @SahmIam...because his show doesn't start until 11 pm tonight. HTH's

BTW, you can always check by searching on Skinn at Evine and selecting the show tab on the Skinn boutique page...under the day you're interested in it lists the host in each time slot.  The repeats don't show a host. Woman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

Since I just received a double of ER Oil, my wish is for this...with reduced S&H (of course)!!!  I'd get two big ones!!Woman LOL

Skinn Cosmetics Essential Radiance Body Wash 8.5 oz - 310-957

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat  @Chi-town girl  Thank ladies!! I wasn't sure if it was 1 or 2am and the info about the hosts' name not being there is something I didn't know. Still learing! Lol : )

Super Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

(Sitting on my hands) Mask fans. HSN has an interesting offer from their monthly Deal Hunter program. $25, free s&h. This is supposedly 58% off. Has anyone tried this brand or program???

My Spa Life 7-Day Beauty System with Renewal Serum
513-463

Hydrated. Luminous. Youthful-looking. You want your skin to be all that and more — and thanks to this week-long regimen of facial masks, you can have it. Each day introduces another formula to help skin look healthy, radiant and smooth. It's like going to skincare camp, only in the comfort of your own home.

What You Get
  • .81 oz. Hydrating Cucumber Aloe Facial Mask
  • .81 oz. Forever Luminous Bee Venom & Shea Butter & Manuka Honey Facial Mask
  • .81 oz. Hydrating Wild Cherry & Collagen Facial Mask
  • .81 oz. Hydrating Coconut & Shea Butter Facial Mask
  • .81 oz. Forever Luminous Goat's Milk & Mediterranean Olive Oil Facial Mask
  • .81 oz. Hydrating Honey & Collagen Facial Mask
  • .81 oz. Hydrating Volcanic Ash & CoQ10 Facial Mask
  • .8 oz. Renewal Serum
My Spa Life 7-Day Beauty System with Renewal Serum

That sounds like a fun deal! But it sounds like it might be best for those with dry skin.

I was intrigued by this set too.  FYI -- it's also on Amazon for something like $12.99 I think!!

Hello. My screen name is @ChazzyLady and I'm a mask-a-holic!  Oh you two @sueinsf and @Chi-town girl are Eeee-vell, but in a good way Woman LOL. I love masks and this set is right up my alley. Indeed you are absolutely right @sueinsf, they are only $12.99 on Amazon! I think I gotta have these, but I need to wait until after Dimitri's visit and see exactly how much damage I'm going to do before buying anything else.

Now, I must go and find a M.A. meeting in my area. Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

Since I just received a double of ER Oil, my wish is for this...with reduced S&H (of course)!!!  I'd get two big ones!!Woman LOL

Skinn Cosmetics Essential Radiance Body Wash 8.5 oz - 310-957

@Gokat - I just received 2 ER oils from HL and I purchased 2 body spritz's direct from Skinn.  I have the scrub and the body wash so I have my own kit now.  As I mentioned earlier, I add the oil to Josie's unscented body butter and wow - I'm in ER HEAVEN.  

I just checked out the line-up for tonight.  The ODO is the orchid gel duo.  I've never tried the regular/original orchid gel.  I have the brightening and the medium - don't really care for them.  

I am on my last bottles of huile oil and hydro surge.  Oh how I love those two items.  I may have to break down and buy direct from D again.  I haven't yet tried the new one even though I have it - I didn't realize when I purchased it that it has algae.  I don't react well to algae which is why I can't use his "elite" products (which I personally don't think hold a candle to the originals).  I'll try it, the new serum and cream but I've got a feeling I will get bumpity bumps.  I also will not be purchasing the retinol he will be launching.  I can't use retinol products either.  I can use Isomers Retiniacin, but only once or twice a week.  I prefer using gylcolic acid.  

Tonight I did a nice long dermappeal and followed up with my huile and hydro surge and my face feels amazing.  Tomorrow I'll do my ABC peel.

Not sure anyone has tried this or not, but during the week when I am in a hurry at 5:00 a.m. to get showered and out the door, I sometimes mix the a.m. cleanser with the dermappeal.  Let me tell you it rocks.  The smell doesn't bother me so it is a time saver.  Just a little tip for those who may be on tight schedules like myself.

I saw some ealier discussion on Consulte Beauty.  I did cave when they first came out with the volumagen.  I bought the kit with everything.  I hated it.  I don't like to look shiny and it did nothing at all for me.  I couldn't send it back fast enough.  I rarely send skincare back, but that was a total bust for me.  Not really into the whole celebrity thing with everyone having skincare and fashion lines.  I'm happy with Skinn and Isomers (with a little Perricone thrown in once in a while).  Looking forward to the shows tonight Heart

Contributor

The Orchid Gel duo is the This Day Only $39.86
Respected Contributor

I didn't get the Hair TTV but I'm curious if anyone has tried the Scalp Revitalizer Volumizing Treatment Serum??

Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I didn't get the Hair TTV but I'm curious if anyone has tried the Scalp Revitalizer Volumizing Treatment Serum??

I had received it with the first hair kit.  I gave it to my mother who has very thinning hair and she loves it and I can see a big difference.  Her hair is much fuller and camouflages some spots that are balding.  She uses Nick Chavez products, but I'm slowly converting her to some Skinn products too. I have no need of anything like that.  I am blessed with good strong thick long hair that grows like a weed.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @nycgrl.  I never had thick hair; it's always been fine.  But as I've hit a certain age I've seen definite thinning, so maybe I will give this product a try!