Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn September spoilers?

@Chi-town girl wrote:

(Sitting on my hands) Mask fans. HSN has an interesting offer from their monthly Deal Hunter program. $25, free s&h. This is supposedly 58% off. Has anyone tried this brand or program???

My Spa Life 7-Day Beauty System with Renewal Serum
513-463

Hydrated. Luminous. Youthful-looking. You want your skin to be all that and more — and thanks to this week-long regimen of facial masks, you can have it. Each day introduces another formula to help skin look healthy, radiant and smooth. It's like going to skincare camp, only in the comfort of your own home.

What You Get
  • .81 oz. Hydrating Cucumber Aloe Facial Mask
  • .81 oz. Forever Luminous Bee Venom & Shea Butter & Manuka Honey Facial Mask
  • .81 oz. Hydrating Wild Cherry & Collagen Facial Mask
  • .81 oz. Hydrating Coconut & Shea Butter Facial Mask
  • .81 oz. Forever Luminous Goat's Milk & Mediterranean Olive Oil Facial Mask
  • .81 oz. Hydrating Honey & Collagen Facial Mask
  • .81 oz. Hydrating Volcanic Ash & CoQ10 Facial Mask
  • .8 oz. Renewal Serum

That sounds like a fun deal! But it sounds like it might be best for those with dry skin.

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

I keep going back to SkinMedica.  If I get flakey, I just exfoiliate in mornings. Then my skin is bright, and glowing.    I also skip a night or two between.  Many Derms carry this line too.   PTR pm retinol didnt do a thing for me, and a few others I tried did nothing.   I'm about to run out, so I figured I'd ask before I buy another SkinMedica.   I was thinking to try Consult Beaute Regen, it has about 3% retinol, and doesn't cause irritation.  But, honestly I know what SkinMedica does for me, so I'm hestitant to switch...again...and be disappointed.  Hope you find something!

Hey @Dazlin I know the Retinol line from Consulte beauty gets good reviews on Evine...and Terry was friends with the guy who made retinol a household name... I haven't tried his line ( I bought a screaming deal off Ebay with his volumagen serum/cream for 28 bucks but it is still in my stash awaiting testing lol) so you may want to look there to get a smaller size of his serum/cream of retinol...I know the skinmedica is very pricy Woman Surprised but if something works it is worth the price, right? HTH's

I used the Volumagen line, and the caviar cleanser.  I liked everything. I especially like the eye cream too. The exfoilating wash was great...just too pricey.  I think I'll wait till they come on this month and see whats to offer.    My skin looks very nice..I always get lots of compliments...but just never good enough for me.  I'm getting upset about my deeper smile/marionette lines, and 11's.   NOTHING IS HELPING!!   I'm packing on Skinn DWP and the HydroVitale set.  I think I need some serious fillersWoman Sad

@Dazlin  @Krissy_1968 - I haven't tried the Consulte line, but have watched some of the shows. The Volumagen products sound interesting. I'm trying a few similar products from Isomers, the Retiniacin & Re-Densify 3-D - will be cracking the seals/1st time use this week. I think they are similar??? 

Check your email for the Evine Program Guide. Rec'd mine yeaterday. Consulte will be featured next week on Heather's Friday beauty show, but no show products are loaded yet. 

I do spy another new beauty line at Evine, debut next Friday. Oh no...more temptations (as I set the DVR to record the show Woman LOL)

Cover FX Two-Piece Vitamin-Rich Custom Infusion Drops & Primer Set - 312-142
312-142- Cover FX Two-Piece Vitamin-Rich Custom Infusion Drops & Primer Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I would order these in a heart beat, BUT.........

I looked over the other deals she offered and the Spa Life Plush Sonic Facial brush is one I tried as well as my SIL; pure junk. It was packaged under another name but it's exact in every way and yeah...junk.

For this reason I am very hesitant to order anything she's offering as a "find". JMHO.

Honored Contributor

This eye primer has my interest - sounds like a good product for allergy eyes! No photo yet/not available to buy

312-133 Cover FX Smoothing & Anti-Aging Eye Makeup Primer 0.67 oz

WHO IT IS FOR:
Prime your eyelids for your perfect complexion! This primer is suitable for all skin types and extends wear, improves adhesion and enhances the color of eye makeup. Prep your lids for your favorite eye makeup with this anti-aging primer.

BENEFITS:
  • This smoothing eye primer with anti-aging benefits soothes, nourishes, and helps reduce the appearance of under eye puffiness and fine lines, while improving adhesion of concealer and eye makeup to both the lids and under the eyes
  • This formula contains antioxidant vitamins C and E and hydrating vitamin F, and a blend of peptides to help visibly firm skin and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
  • Silica treated powder helps extend wear of eye shadow & concealer
  • Cucumber extract helps reduce the look of dark circles
  • Powerful antioxidants help target the appearance of premature aging
  • No apparent scent
  • Lightweight, smooth and creamy consistency
  • Comes in a tube with pump and cap

Made in Canada

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I would order these in a heart beat, BUT.........

I looked over the other deals she offered and the Spa Life Plush Sonic Facial brush is one I tried as well as my SIL; pure junk. It was packaged under another name but it's exact in every way and yeah...junk.

For this reason I am very hesitant to order anything she's offering as a "find". JMHO.

@SahmIam - thx for the info. I did see that brush for $19 /sold out. I really haven't been tempted by most of those 'deals'.

@Gokat is right, I am a mask 'junkie'. I love using them & trying new ones Woman LOL if I had to choose only one, hands down it would be Skinn Watermelon mask. It's affordable too, so I treat my neck & décolleté, prob use 1 jar every 4-6 weeks. Used in combo with the Vacuum mask, it's a powerhouse duo!

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the Consult reminder.  Hope you do well with Isomers...I tried a few items and the face machine she used to sell...I was verrry disappointed with everything, and sent the machine back.  I have never ordered again.    I'll finish up the Skinn I have, and look into the retinol we discussed from Consult....then I shall see.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I'd had 1/10th the masking options available when I was traveling nearly nonstop all over the place for a chunk of years, I'd have had a perpetual travel mask inventory FIRST before anything else.  Air travel takes such a toll on the skin.  You can bet that Watermelon Mask/EnergEyes would have been my first choice mask duo then as it is now.   

Just the spa-like break from the hustle-bustle alone would pay for them in my book, but those two are such an instant fix for tired, dry, dehydrated skin.  Non-negotiables for me.Woman Wink

Now when I travel it's for leisure and my choice.  The masks fly for free.Woman LOL 

So funny...on Thursday night's show, lest I should think @Chi-town girl and I are the only Watermelon Mask junkies I could almost hear a huge inhale during the demo and the duo...SOLD OUT!!  Just can't keep a good inside secret anymore!Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn September 2016 spoilers?

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Gokat

Thanks so much my dear! Your explanations are a constant educational source of clarity for me..and others too. 

Nope, don't think the ER products are for me. I outgrew my freckles ages ago and fortunately don't have to deal with any other facial discoloration currently.

Perhaps I haven't located my niche in the Skinn family. I do notice the products I've used are very emollient. Different from what I've experienced. It's taking some getting used to. Even with my stepped up exfoliation, not getting that slurp into my skin. Frustrated by the time it takes on those AM gotta rush out the door days. Back to the AR serum for a sec, using only this and so very, very little, it slowly absorbs yet lays atop my skin like a film. Which later tightens mask like but while drying it will rub off similar to incompatible product pilling. Is my skin crazy? Or is it just me? On the otherhand, the Daily Defense spf 30 chemical sunscreen, from a kit, is fabulous. I'd rather a mineral/natural SPF but tried this and am most impressed! Botani lift neck is good for me too. I'd like to call 911 for what's going on below my jaw. Ouch 

I'm slowly venturing into the products purchased during the anniversary show. What's missing is a lighter day moisturizer. I have some stuff to use up and very soon will have to explore options. Any recs are welcom.

And Ms Gokat, I do read and follow these threads. Unfortunately a huge tree recently fell causing tremendous damage. Home, auto and property took big hits. So I'm dealing with the go alongs we dearly love.(not!)

Thanks again for being here to help. You've no idea how wonderful you and the other Dazzlers make my day!Screenshot_2016-07-17-16-35-46-2.png

Wow @rochelleS I am so sorry you had such a bad catastrophic event like that...I had one last month (microburst during our AZ monsoon) that had me in the pouring rain and lightning nailing down my roof that had ripped up...by God as my witness, I wasn't about to let my house get flooded/mold infested and the insurance adjuster thanked me for my amazonian effort by approving a whole new roof for me...silver linings...

I agree with @Gokat I bought the Botanilift 10 in 1 tinted moisturizer in a once only with some items I also wanted...and I LOVE it! It is fantastic now while it is humid and has become my go to one step and out the door during our humid summer months...it runs dark...I am normally light (see my pic) and afrter hearing feedback, I got the lightest porcelain ...it is hardly porcelain as I know it lol it is light-fair and is perfect for my skin tone...I hope it continues to work into the dryer winter months here...time will tell..check it out for sure!

Still catching up with the posts from last night Woman LOL I haven't tried any of the BotaniLift products, but the 10 in 1 and the fairly new one for the body are on my 'to buy/try' list. Glad to read the positive reviews! 

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

(Sitting on my hands) Mask fans. HSN has an interesting offer from their monthly Deal Hunter program. $25, free s&h. This is supposedly 58% off. Has anyone tried this brand or program???

513-463

Hydrated. Luminous. Youthful-looking. You want your skin to be all that and more — and thanks to this week-long regimen of facial masks, you can have it. Each day introduces another formula to help skin look healthy, radiant and smooth. It's like going to skincare camp, only in the comfort of your own home.

What You Get
  • .81 oz. Hydrating Cucumber Aloe Facial Mask
  • .81 oz. Forever Luminous Bee Venom & Shea Butter & Manuka Honey Facial Mask
  • .81 oz. Hydrating Wild Cherry & Collagen Facial Mask
  • .81 oz. Hydrating Coconut & Shea Butter Facial Mask
  • .81 oz. Forever Luminous Goat's Milk & Mediterranean Olive Oil Facial Mask
  • .81 oz. Hydrating Honey & Collagen Facial Mask
  • .81 oz. Hydrating Volcanic Ash & CoQ10 Facial Mask
  • .8 oz. Renewal Serum

That sounds like a fun deal! But it sounds like it might be best for those with dry skin.

I was intrigued by this set too.  FYI -- it's also on Amazon for something like $12.99 I think!!

Honored Contributor

Please confirm: Are the Skinn shows from 1 AM all repeats? I know they are not live 24 /7 I just don't remember what time the previously recorded shows start. Thank you all!!