Honored Contributor

Skinn Sept Visit 9/13 - 9/18 + Issues with Line Lift Dispensing

Long visit...Program schedule has the 1st show on Wed 9/13 at 11p ET, final live shows on Mon 9/18.

Looking forward to this new product launch -used a few samples Heart

Skinn Cosmetics Pep40 Creme Riche Multi-Matrix Peptide Cream 1.7 oz - 313-022
313-022- Skinn Cosmetics Pep40 Creme Riche Multi-Matrix Peptide Cream 1.7 oz

Skinn Cosmetics Pep40 Creme Riche Multi-Matrix Peptide Cream 1.7 oz

Who It’s ForThis cream delivers anti-aging benefits on every level. Exquisitely textured, this formula melts effortlessly onto your skin, helping to dissolve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while delivering intense hydration. Your skin is left looking visibly perfected. Who doesn't want that? Let this excellent cream become a new staple in your skincare routine.

Multi-Matrix Peptide Cream Benefits
  • Concentrated with a 40% active peptide blend, award winning active ingredients, and a synergy of powerful antioxidants to help dramatically firm the look of skin
  • Helps improve the look of loose, sagging skin
  • Helps smoothen the appearance of uneven skin texture and boost radiance
  • Helps shield skin from environmental stressors
  • Skin appears plumper, firmer, elasticity is visible improved, appearance of fine lines and wrinkles are reduced
  • Rich in unsaponifiables derived from the co-valorization of the Peruvian fruit juice industry
  • Features maracuja fruit juice and aesculus hippocastanum (horse chestnut) for optimal hydration
  • Features Redensin, a natural active that plumps the appearance of skin and fills up the wrinkles from within
  • Includes a blend of hyaluronic acid (HA) and commiphora mukul extract
  • Also includes glutathione, which is comprised of glycine, cysteine, and glutamic acid for antioxidant effect
  • Botanical scent
  • Lightweight cream texture
  • Jar push-down center dispenser and cap

Made in the USA

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Sept Visit 9/13 - 9/18 + Issues with Line Lift Dispensing

Very disappointed that the bottle stopped dispensing this week.  I think there is about 50% left,  but nothing coming out! Anyone else? I see several reviews posted on Evine about this issue.

I'm past the 30 day return, and Evine CS is never accommodating towards customers - they are argumentative and dismissive,  so I'm not wasting time with them. I'm calling Skinn directly to either get a replacement or refund.

I really like the product, but have concerns about the dispenser.  

Skinn Cosmetics Deep Wrinkle Protocol Line Lift Treatment 2.25 oz - 312-700
312-700- Skinn Cosmetics Deep Wrinkle Protocol Line Lift Treatment 2.25 oz

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  One of the reasons I hesitated (and didn't buy) this product was due to the nozzle/spray application. Kate Sommerville has a similar version on a few of her products and without fail, they ALL stopped working soon after purchase or with 50% left. I got tired of having to exchange and hear from the SA as well as her CS "yes we know it's an issue. Sorry for the inconvenience".  I've been told by those in the industry that's in a PITA but it's the only thing they have right now to dispense the product when it's made a certain way. Really? Ok then.

Yep, I'll just not buy your product till you figure out how to fix it.

That cream REALLY has my attention. That's going into my cart.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Chi-town girl  One of the reasons I hesitated (and didn't buy) this product was due to the nozzle/spray application. Kate Sommerville has a similar version on a few of her products and without fail, they ALL stopped working soon after purchase or with 50% left. I got tired of having to exchange and hear from the SA as well as her CS "yes we know it's an issue. Sorry for the inconvenience".  I've been told by those in the industry that's in a PITA but it's the only thing they have right now to dispense the product when it's made a certain way. Really? Ok then.

Yep, I'll just not buy your product till you figure out how to fix it.

That cream REALLY has my attention. That's going into my cart.

@SahmIam - uggh. I wonder if it gets clogged?  Yep, I'm not going to continue using it if there is a good chance for issues with dispensing.  When I read the reviews with similar issue, I cancelled my auto delivery. It's a $50 purchase,  not thrilled throwing out $25. Will hopefully get a replacement from Skinn CS. Too bad, because I like the results! 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I think it does get clogged. I took my Kate Sommeville product apart (talking almost $200 here) and played with it minus the funky nozzle thing. It went EVERYWHERE. The foaming takes place under then opening but the thin nozzle allows it to stay streamline when it comes out and then kinda poof. Without it and using a dispenser like on a can of mousse for your hair, you'd have a big POOF of stuff in your hand. Frankly, I don't see the problem with (make it so only a small amount comes out) that but that's me, lol.

Contributor

Just wondered if anyone else has noticed that Evine has taken all reviews down?  Is it just me?   I sure dont see any reviews for any products?  I was looking to see what might be coming up with Dimitris visit and starting noticing...no reviews.  Maybe they dont want us to know which are the over hyped bad products?????

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reba954 wrote:

Just wondered if anyone else has noticed that Evine has taken all reviews down?  Is it just me?   I sure dont see any reviews for any products?  I was looking to see what might be coming up with Dimitris visit and starting noticing...no reviews.  Maybe they dont want us to know which are the over hyped bad products?????

@Reba954 - I was just reading reviews for the Line Lift on Evine. The reviews are posted, but hidden.

You have to scroll down the product page to the series of 6 tabs that starts with 'Description'. Product Reviews is the last tab. Click on it and you will see reviews, unless it's a new item or configuration. 

Contributor

Thank you!!!! I knew I had to be crazy.   It is kinda weird they are hiding them so much...lol.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have not had any issues with the foam clogging or not coming  out.  I do question whether it does anything at all as far as helping lines though.  

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl My Line Lift stopped diespensing last week.  I threw it out since I was past the 30 day return period, never thought about contacting SKINN 😕.  However, it felt like there was only a little bit left.

I had planned to send it back as I couldn't see any difference but ended up keeping it because of how good it made my skin feel and my subsequent serums and creams went on so nicely and I used much less because of the silky feeling of the Line Lift.  

I appreciate your posing all the new SKINN items. 😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt