Trusted Contributor

@CWS22 wrote:

@UMDTerpFan wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

Anyone try any of these products? Paula's Choice website had some very interesting products. 

I haven't yet tried Paula's Choice, @60sgirl,  as Skinn is still doing the trick here.   I am aware of them (as there's almost always an active thread going here at this forum) and there seems to be a decent following.  Looks like they're now also working with the Q as well.  You might want to hop on one of their threads and give a shoutout.  That's probably what I'd do. Smiley Happy 

Ho @Gokat, sorry I meant has anyone tried the Micheal Todd products at Evine, they are also sold at Paula's Choice. 

@60sgirl, I use Michael Todd's Knu Anti-Aging cream. Have purchased it three times. I just purchased the serum so haven't had time to use it long enough to see if I like it or not but it has some rave reviews on MUA. I was not aware that his products are sold on Evine so thanks! I'll check over there to see what they carry. Ulta also carries some Michael Todd, just not the Knu cream.

FYI - there will be a Michael Todd TTV on Evine this Tuesday night at 10 pm EST.

thanks, I will be checking out Evine for that. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Trusted Contributor

@CWS22 wrote:

@UMDTerpFan wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

@Gokat wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

Anyone try any of these products? Paula's Choice website had some very interesting products. 

I haven't yet tried Paula's Choice, @60sgirl,  as Skinn is still doing the trick here.   I am aware of them (as there's almost always an active thread going here at this forum) and there seems to be a decent following.  Looks like they're now also working with the Q as well.  You might want to hop on one of their threads and give a shoutout.  That's probably what I'd do. Smiley Happy 

Ho @Gokat, sorry I meant has anyone tried the Micheal Todd products at Evine, they are also sold at Paula's Choice. 

@60sgirl, I use Michael Todd's Knu Anti-Aging cream. Have purchased it three times. I just purchased the serum so haven't had time to use it long enough to see if I like it or not but it has some rave reviews on MUA. I was not aware that his products are sold on Evine so thanks! I'll check over there to see what they carry. Ulta also carries some Michael Todd, just not the Knu cream.

FYI - there will be a Michael Todd TTV on Evine this Tuesday night at 10 pm EST.

Thanks @CWS22! I'll check it out.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Valued Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

Glad to hear you're pumped over the Roise Noire, @sharlee !   It's a great item for any dry areas.  I can also recommend the Body Balm Extreme highly.  It comes in a 4 oz. container and is specifically formulated for the body, as opposed to the facial skin.  Very emollient and yet penetrates the skin leaving it soft and moisturized.  It has a light vanilla scent.  I'm a dry skin girl and have been all my life.  I wouldn't be without this one.  305-785 is an item number at Evine where you can check it out, if interested.Smiley Happy

Oh, I have the Body Balm Extreme too!  I just think the Rose Noire might be good on a few stubborn dry patches - it would be too expensive (for me, anyway) to use all over on a regular basis.

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Super Contributor

Would someone give me the item # of the Rose Noir? It was showing at the bottom of my Evine page, then I cleaned my computer and lost it.

I did a search on Evine and it doesn't show up now.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Respected Contributor

311-052, @luv2drive .  It's sold out right now, but perhaps keep checking back to see if someone changes their mind. Smiley Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

@Gokat wrote:

311-052, @luv2drive .  It's sold out right now, but perhaps keep checking back to see if someone changes their mind. Smiley Happy

Thanks, @Gokat  That's why I wanted the # so I could check later, but I sure thought it was available earlier today.

I could be mistaken, I suppose. LOL Smiley LOL

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15