Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Bummer about the codes since not all of us are on FB. Smiley Sad

I forgot to add that if anyone has smelled WEN Bamboo Green Tea, I find that the ER body oil smells really similar to that. It is one of my favorite scents of WENs but, sadly, I cannot use it as it dries my hair out. But the scent is so fresh.

Check your email Woman Wink @HappyDaze 

Honored Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Bummer about the codes since not all of us are on FB. Smiley Sad

I forgot to add that if anyone has smelled WEN Bamboo Green Tea, I find that the ER body oil smells really similar to that. It is one of my favorite scents of WENs but, sadly, I cannot use it as it dries my hair out. But the scent is so fresh.

Check your email Woman Wink @HappyDaze 

okay dokey, @Krissy_1968 thank you!

Valued Contributor

Still can't find it...Man Sad

No thought is worth thinking.....
Frequent Contributor

Re: Skinn Radiance Body Oil

[ Edited ]

@bunjetto wrote:

Bunjetto, are you still awake? Go to Skinn Cosmetics FB page and scroll down to the post from June 18 with a picture of a $5 bill. The code is in the top left corner of the bill.  

Valued Contributor

@zgirl wrote:

@bunjetto wrote:

Bunjetto, are you still awake? Go to Skinn Cosmetics FB page and scroll down to the post from June 18 with a picture of a $5 bill. The code is in the top left corner of the bill.  

Thanks so much zgirl!!!  

No thought is worth thinking.....
Respected Contributor

Yea!    I love how this is described and have ordered the duo, so very anxious to get it home and try it.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Skinn Radiance Body Oil

[ Edited ]

@bunjetto wrote:

@zgirl wrote:

@bunjetto wrote:

Thanks so much zgirl!!!  

bunjetto, You're welcome! Smiley Happy I'm glad you found the code.  Let me know how you like this duo.  I would like to know if the oil leaves a greasy feeling at all.  I certainly need moisturization as I have dry skin, especially on my legs.