Trusted Contributor

I ordered the 7 piece plasma fusion kit....love that foundation!

Honored Contributor

I'm claiming the 5th.  Smiley Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

I'm thinking about the TV.  I probably would have bought about four kits already if the shipping wasn't over the top, so I guess I should thank Envine for their shipping prices. 

Do the math.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know about the Radiance cream. I don't mind "glowing" LOL,but I don't want to look whiter. Dimitri's face is several shades lighter than hands and neck. I would try the TTV, but I have everything but the cream, and I'm not stocking anymore of anything. I did a lot of stocking before, so I really don't need anything. I'm in overflow. 8)

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I'm claiming the 5th.  Smiley Embarassed

You and I both, JLF!

(Like I said...so much for my restrained plan...)

"Behold! We are not bound forever to the circles of the world, and beyond them is more than memory." J.R.R. Tolkien
Trusted Contributor

Good afternoon Dazzlers - hope everyone is enjoying the shows.  I bought 1 TTV as that cream is my HG product and I want to try the candlelight.  Otherwise, I REFUSE to pay those high shipping charges.  Should have purchased on free shipping day or when they had 15% off.  Multiple kits at the shipping price and then wanting some other items would total the price of another kit.  I've done it before and I refuse to do it again.  I hope some of the Dazzlers will vocalize their disappointment with the shipping.  I do not go on facebook so I can't express my feelings other than to just not buy.  Sorry for the rant - hopefully next month he'll bring back reduced shipping.  I really wanted a lip kit Woman Mad

Esteemed Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Good afternoon Dazzlers - hope everyone is enjoying the shows.  I bought 1 TTV as that cream is my HG product and I want to try the candlelight.  Otherwise, I REFUSE to pay those high shipping charges.  Should have purchased on free shipping day or when they had 15% off.  Multiple kits at the shipping price and then wanting some other items would total the price of another kit.  I've done it before and I refuse to do it again.  I hope some of the Dazzlers will vocalize their disappointment with the shipping.  I do not go on facebook so I can't express my feelings other than to just not buy.  Sorry for the rant - hopefully next month he'll bring back reduced shipping.  I really wanted a lip kit Woman Mad

@nycgrl  Please tell why this is your HG product.  Did it lighten your face and if so, quite a bit?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Valued Contributor

I think the enlightening cream accentuates the models wrinkles. Do we really want to look shiny? I use a setting powder to get rid of the shine. Am I missing something?

Trusted Contributor

@AngelLove2 wrote:

I think the enlightening cream accentuates the models wrinkles. Do we really want to look shiny? I use a setting powder to get rid of the shine. Am I missing something?

Yes, Cat the model looked awful during the demo.....shiny and her deep wrinkles and damaged skin looked much worse.

Respected Contributor

Re: Skinn Purchases

[ Edited ]

@AngelLove2 wrote:

No, you're not missing anything @AngelLove2 !Smiley LOL  The Radiance Cream is a moisturizer so you'd want to use a foundation over it, if you use one.  Dimitri's presentation is for the Radiance Cream item so he often doesn't finish it off as we would/should. 

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?