Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have been waiting for the Bright Side Correcting serum large size to go on value pay but I see it won't be this time. So I went to ebay and bought one sealed, with free shipping. I won't need another value pay. It was 12.49.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I have been waiting for the Bright Side Correcting serum large size to go on value pay but I see it won't be this time. So I went to ebay and bought one sealed, with free shipping. I won't need another value pay. It was 12.49.

@Judaline  It's always a good idea to check there first when only needing a single item.  I do the same thing and can usually find what I want for a much better price.

Honored Contributor

last visit i ordered nothing.  I need nothing. BUT this time I did order that age set collegenisis/serum duo!!!!

i sure hope it love it!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't buy a thing this visit but last month I restocked on the 4 piece full and travel size am/pm cleansers; otherwise I have enough products until possible this time next year!

Respected Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

last visit i ordered nothing.  I need nothing. BUT this time I did order that age set collegenisis/serum duo!!!!

i sure hope it love it!

Believer here, @CherryHugs .  I've seen noticeable improvement over time even though my skin was in great shape when starting with the DWP's.  Adding the Age Reset Serum and ABC Peels as you're able (the bay is a good source)  will give you maximum results depending on your needs.  Good luck with your super purchase, and please let us know your thoughts once you're settled in with them for a bit.  Smiley Very Happy  

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?