Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

Good afternoon Dazzlers - hope everyone is enjoying the shows.  I bought 1 TTV as that cream is my HG product and I want to try the candlelight.  Otherwise, I REFUSE to pay those high shipping charges.  Should have purchased on free shipping day or when they had 15% off.  Multiple kits at the shipping price and then wanting some other items would total the price of another kit.  I've done it before and I refuse to do it again.  I hope some of the Dazzlers will vocalize their disappointment with the shipping.  I do not go on facebook so I can't express my feelings other than to just not buy.  Sorry for the rant - hopefully next month he'll bring back reduced shipping.  I really wanted a lip kit Woman Mad

@nycgrl  Please tell why this is your HG product.  Did it lighten your face and if so, quite a bit?

T2D - I've been using the cream for about 3 months.  I definitely do not glow like the models.  I don't like that look at all.  I do have some hyperpigmentation from too much sun in my earlier years.  I use the cream very sparingly over my serums daytime only.  I can't even explain it - it just makes my skin look healthy. It has not lightened or whitened my face but I think it is helping to make my skin more even in tone and the discoloration and sunspots are not as noticeable.  I use it after the translucence and age reset.  And again, not a full "dose" - that would make it too much glow for my taste and at night I use other products.  I do think if you have a darker complexion, the cream will make you "glow" more than if you are of a lighter skintone if that helps make your decision.

Trusted Contributor

@AngelLove2 wrote:

I think the enlightening cream accentuates the models wrinkles. Do we really want to look shiny? I use a setting powder to get rid of the shine. Am I missing something?

No, I too dust a little powder over the cream which also tones down the "shine/glow" but enough shows through to appear healthy.  I don't want to look like a lantern Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

@AngelLove2 wrote:

I think the enlightening cream accentuates the models wrinkles. Do we really want to look shiny? I use a setting powder to get rid of the shine. Am I missing something?

No, I too dust a little powder over the cream which also tones down the "shine/glow" but enough shows through to appear healthy.  I don't want to look like a lantern Woman LOL

Agreed.  I don't want the Tin Man look either.  Dimitri is a slatherer so it's going to show more when he applies it.  Plus he's not puting any makeup over it.  It's fine if you're going to be in the house all day, but I'd put on a foundation or at least a powder if I were going out anywhere.  

Honored Contributor

Last week I saw on The Shopping Channel that he had the 3 piece shampoo/conditioner/radiance on for 49. 00 - just what I want but they don't deliver to the US-they're out of Canada. It's gone now, anyway, but I hope Dimitri comes back with that next evine visit, without the add on 24 hr. cream and the serum. I saw he's even on a station in Australia. Hope he isn't spreading himself too thin.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the info. I use the Bright Side Orchid Gel as makeup and it has a nice glow.

Trusted Contributor

no mention of the shampoo and conditioner he was talking so highly about last visit so far this visit.....wonder if the packaging problem is the reason.....many people complained that the bottles cracked.

Esteemed Contributor

Only thing I needed was the new orchid gel.  It's a great primer, but I'm glad i got 10 dollars off of it when Evine had that sale going before Dimitri came on the air.  There is no way I would pay 32.00 for that when I think Spackle is just as good for a cheaper price.  Just FYI:  I have that radiance cream and can't stand it.  It dries out my face.  That was a waste of money for me.  

Trusted Contributor

The model Kat looked like the girl from Goldfinger, literally dipped in gold. I thought she looked awful. No one needs to look that "glowy". 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

Nothing at all for me again this time, Dazzlers. But have fun & enjoy what you get!

I could not even muster interest in watching. I still have unopened products. I don't expect to be buying much before next year sometime. 

Honored Contributor

@June222 wrote:

no mention of the shampoo and conditioner he was talking so highly about last visit so far this visit.....wonder if the packaging problem is the reason.....many people complained that the bottles cracked.

so far this visit.....wonder if the packaging problem is the reason.....many people complained that the bottles cracked.

A caller (how I HATE those calls-he's rushed enough as it is) told him how wonderful the shampoo system is and he turned to the host and said he knows, and they just don't have more but the host gave the number for the existing kit that's so expensive, still sitting on their shelves I guess.