Honored Contributor

Re: Skinn Product- Does anyone agree??

@FlowerBear wrote:

Neck armour is 4 ounces.  I have the 6 ounce .  Oh well. That is how it is now.

I'm pretty sure that the 6 oz. jar was a special offer.  4 oz. is the usual size.

Regular Contributor

@FlowerBear- I believe the regular size of Neck Amour is 4 oz., that is what I have.  Also the bonus size was 8 oz.

Honored Contributor

@bunk wrote:

Just as an aside, do the rose noir products have a strong fragrance?  I was thinking of ordering it and it says it has rose scent and I'm sensitive to fragrance.  Also, do they help with fine lines and wrinkles or purely for dry skin.  Thanks. 

There's a definite rose scent, but it's more natural than synthetic, if that makes a difference.  It's supposed to help with fine lines with continued use, but I was only using it at certain times for moisture and protection.  I rely on other parts of my skincare to deal with the lines.

Frequent Contributor

Everything is more expensive than years ago, from grocieries to skincare.  Dimitri surely has higher prices for ingredients.  Skinn's products are of high quality and a mere dab is all one needs.  A value in comparison with all alternatives.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@bunk wrote:

Just as an aside, do the rose noir products have a strong fragrance?  I was thinking of ordering it and it says it has rose scent and I'm sensitive to fragrance.  Also, do they help with fine lines and wrinkles or purely for dry skin.  Thanks. 

There's a definite rose scent, but it's more natural than synthetic, if that makes a difference.  It's supposed to help with fine lines with continued use, but I was only using it at certain times for moisture and protection.  I rely on other parts of my skincare to deal with the lines.

Agree, I would classify it as a soft rose scent- reminds me of that rose lip balm we used  many years ago....

Honored Contributor

I actually haven't watched Dimitri since he made the switch to HSN.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't been able to catch his new shows either but he has slowly been outpricing me anyway.  I like several of his products but I've been switching to other brands when I run out of Skinn. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone. Some good points.Smiley Very Happy But when on a budget I feel I do have to find products that are less expensive. Smiley Frustrated I do try and look for free SH and sometimes even that is not enough to be affordable. It is very different now that he is on HSN.   Smiley Indifferent

Honored Contributor

I won;t be ordering anymore---I had alot to use up and the rest I just threw out. Not that impressed with the line and really didn't see much of the "life changing" results that were promised.. but if HYPE is an ingredient---its got plenty of that!!!

Honored Contributor

If you think Dimitri’s products are too pricey, at Sephora you can get The Ordinary line ( as some have spoken about) and a new line at Sephora The Inkey List ( found out about these products on Musings Of A Muse’s website). I haven’t used either line so I can’t speak as to how they perform but both lines are very affordable ( plus Sephora has an upcoming sale).